Reaction to screens

Author's note: Hi everyone! This chapter might be shorter and more boring than normal but this is kind of important for future stuff like calling 911 so yeah... anyways, enjoy as much as you can! This chapter is Dex related, since inside the books, he's a Technopath so I wanted the crew to see gadgets that don't appear in the Lost Cities! Enjoy!

- LinhIsDaBest 

LinhIsDaBest: Hi everyone!

Amanda: Hi!

*chorus of "Hi"s from audience*

*the air cracks open on the stage and Keeper crew tumbles out*

Biana: *looking perfect and immaculate dispite falling onto the ground when teleporting* Hello! It's night time there, at the Lost Cities, so we had to teleport!

Amanda: I've always wanted to teleport! Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I even got teleported on the human quiz thingy!

Wylie: What are we reacting to, today?

LinhIsDaBest: *whips out iPad and quickly writes what happened so far onto her Wattpad draft* It's called screens!

Sophie: Oh! I remember!

Keefe: What are those?

LinhIsDaBest: They're like imparters, but flatter and have many other things like Wattpad that I am recording this on!

Dex: *breaths* Cooooooool! Human technology!

Tam: *snorts* Is that it? If that's it, humans must be obsessed with books.

LinhIsDaBest: Nope! This is just a website for writing books! There are all sorts of websites and apps for many things.

Keeper crew except Sophie: What are apps and websites?*after LinhIsDaBest explains to them what they are*

Biana: Are there any apps or websites for shopping?

LinhIsDaBest: Of course! There are tons! And it's called online shopping and they just bring it to your house!

Biana: *eyes sparkle* Can we get one later, Sophie? Instead of going to your house immediately?

Sophie: Sure but make it ship to Black Swan hideout so Mr. Forkle can give it to me.

Biana: Yay!

LinhIsDaBest: There are also games on the screens!

Dex: *eyes widen* I heard of those! Oh, I am definitely getting one. Maybe an iPhone I heard in my mom's movie?

Sophie: How about we all get one? And Dex, can you get the money from our birth funds and translate all that English into the Enlightened Language because some of us don't know English.

Dex: Sure!

LinhIsDaBest: I'll just leave you guys on yourselves to discover what more there are on screens but I don't have a iPhone, I have an iPad.

Dex: Which one would you pick?

LinhIsDaBest: Well, for places with free internet, I like iPad because I type so much faster and accurate because the digital keyboard on the phone is so small! But the phone also has this thing that lets you use the phone when you are offline! I don't have a phone so I don't know all the benefits and that's all I really know from my parents.

Dex: Ok, thanks!

*Keeper crew turns to leave*

LinhIsDaBest: Wait! The timer didn't go off-

*timer rings*

yet! Oh well, I guess that's it for today!

*everyone leaves the same way except for Keeper Crew who are off to buy iPhones*

Author's note: Sorry to the characters who don't participate much in this story and to Amanda. She's the only specific character Shannon Messenger didn't make, except for me which is pretty obvious. I hope you liked this chapter!

- LinhIsDaBest