Reaction to kitty!

LinhIsDaBest: Hi everyone! Is anyone here allergic to cats? If so, please exit, if you want to know what happened, just read it on Wattpad.
*3 people exit*
LinhIsDaBest: *sees Keeper crew* Hi!
Biana, Linh, Dex: Hi!
Tam, Fitz, Sophie: Hello! (No exclamation mark and more dull for our Tammy, though)
LinhIsDaBest: *holding a kitten* Today we will react t-
Linh: *before LinhIsDaBest even finishes the last word and before drumroll* KITTY!!!!
LinhIsDaBest: Yes, we will be reacting to da kitty! *voice turns dark* Please don't interrupt next time!
Linh: Ok, sorry.
LinhIsDaBest: *voice turns back to normal, cheerful tone* That's ok! All of you, keep that in your mind as well, the rest of you.
Keeper crew: *nods and murmurs of "ok"s*
LinhIsDaBest: Thank you. As you know, we will be reacting to kittens.
Linh, Biana: YAY!!!
LinhIsDaBest: Do you have kitties in the Lost Cities?
Fitz: Yes but are rare since they are species humans like and look after so we put them in the sanctuary.
LinhIsDaBest: That's sad. What about puppies?
Linh: *going crazy* PUPPIES!!! KITTIES!!! THEY CAN BE BEST FRIENDS! IMMA GO BUY A PUPPY AND KITTY!
Biana: Me too! *runs out the door next to the stage with Linh and comes back 20 minutes later with a very cute puppy and very cute kitty in their hands*
LinhIsDaBest: *slaps forehead* You need supplies.
Biana: Like what?
Linh: Oh I know, I used to have a book on how humans took care of puppies and kitties and a bunch of other human pets.
*Biana and Linh runs off to buy supplies*
LinhIsDaBest: Do any of you think that they are way too obsessed?
Keeper crew and Amanda: Yes.
*Linh and Biana comes back*
Linh: They are sooooooooooooooooo cute! *in baby voice* Who's a wittle good kitty and puppy? Oh you two are!
Everyone except Biana and Linh: *smacks forehead*
Biana and Linh, innocently: What. *glances at their new pets* oh they are tired! We Bette go home! *light leaps*
LinhIsDaBest: Where did they get the money, anyway?
Dex: I made the mistake of giving them a hundred dollars each to buy stuff after the react. Well, I'll go home to work on the sliggerslooger.
LinhIsDaBest: The what?
Keefe: Some machine that makes this air smell nice and then makes everyone friendly. He's improving it so it would last longer on the triplets. I also need to go.
Rest of Keeper Crew: Same.
*Keeper Crew light leaps away*
LinhIsDaBest: Well, that was a short reaction. *faces audience* You may leave.
*everyone exits*
LinhIsDaBest, backstage: That was 3 minutes before we actually leave.
Amanda: Oh well.
LinhIsDaBest: Bye Amanda!
Amanda: Bye!
*both leave*
Author's note: Hi! Sorry I didn't update much. Also sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't come up with a lot of ideas and tried to make it simple so it wouldn't go completely crazy. Thanks for reading.
- LinhIsDaBest