ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

As I woke up that morning, I realized that I had taken the previous day off and that today was my first day back at work. I felt a sense of nervousness wash over me as I glanced at the clock and realized it was time to leave. I quickly checked my outfit in the mirror, making sure that everything was in place. Despite my best efforts to calm myself down, I still felt a sense of anxiety creeping up inside me.

As I walked towards my car, my mind was clouded with negative thoughts. I couldn't help but worry about what the day had in store for me. The twinge of anxiety in my stomach only seemed to get worse as I drove towards my office.

Upon entering the office gate, I was greeted by a bunch of familiar faces. Although I wasn't in the best mood, I made sure to exchange pleasantries and assure them that I was physically well. I tried my best to put on a fake smile and act as if everything was normal, but deep down, I knew that I was struggling.

Shortly after, the personal assistant of Mr. Christian Smith, the CEO of the company, came to greet me with a warm smile. He asked me about my health and requested that I meet with Mr. Smith, as he was requesting my presence. I felt a rush of nerves at the thought of meeting with the CEO, but I knew that I had to face my fears head-on. I nodded upon hearing the news, feeling a sense of dread wash over me.

I made my way towards his cabin, silently praying that he wouldn't be there. As I stood there for two minutes in front of his cabin, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door three times. However, I didn't receive any response. Maybe it was my lucky day? He wasn't there. I did a happy dance and closed the door before doing a cute running marathon towards the espresso machine to get my much-needed caffeine fix.

As I continued walking down the street, I couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that someone was watching me. Suddenly, I felt a penetrating gaze on my back, and a shiver ran down my spine. I turned around, but there was no one in sight. Determined to figure out who was staring at me, I walked towards a nearby side door that had a glass panel. Looking through the glass, I saw a tall figure standing behind me. My heart skipped a beat when I recognized who it was - Christian, the last person I wanted to see in the whole world. Our last encounter had ended on a bitter note, and I had no desire to face him again.

As I walked down the path towards my cabin, my heart was racing and my feet were moving faster than usual. I couldn't shake off the feeling of being followed, even though I knew I was alone. Finally, I reached my familiar cabin and let out a deep sigh of relief. It was my safe haven, a place where I could escape from the world and be at peace. However, as I settled in, my mind was consumed by a new challenge - avoiding Mr. CEO. The thought of running into him made my heart skip a beat and I knew it was something I had to avoid at all costs.

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~