His Touch

"AHHH...GET IT OUT" I tilt my head back as this werid sensation was taking over me. "Please...it feels werid" I looked at Master with pleading eyes for him to remove the item he just put in me. Next thing I know my eyes are being covered with a blindfold. He leans down to my ear, his breath hitting against my skin.

"Just relax and let your body fall under my control"

Master moves his lips down my neck and to my stomach. I was begin to feel werid. My body was getting hotter and hotter with each touch and my head felt like it was spinning. I felt the bed move as he shifted on the bed. The sound of a zipper could be heard.

"You'll feel even better in a few seconds"

I lifted my head up, even though the blindfold was on my eyes, I wanted to know what he was about to do. "Please just stop this" I could hear him chuckling a bit. I was pulled closer to him as must as the chains would allowed then felt something hard against my entrance. "Stop...wait no your not serious, Stop it!" I screamed to him pleading him to stop. I clenched the sheets as he slides his member inside of me. Tears formed in my eyes as my head snapped back. "AHHH...IT HURTS PLEASE GET IT OUT PLEASE!" He begin to thrust into me. Moving deep into me, each thrust being deeper and faster. I bit my lips as I tried to hold back a moan. He leans over me.

"Let me hear your sweet voice darling"

He grabs my member which has grown hard and is throbbing and presses his finger against the tip making the moan slip past my lips. "Ahughhhh"