No please

The car soon arrives out front of a tall skyscraper, many people dress in suits walks in and out of the build. Oh god please don't do this! I glance up at Master as tears fill my eyes, my body obviously exposed for all to see, only thing close to clothes are these stupid mittens he put on me! "Master please I'm begging you don't do this!" Hitting his chest as hard as I can while I hide my face.

"Shhh it's okay Jason baby you'll be fine. I brought you to help me while I'm at work" Master trys to calm me down but how can I be calm knowing all those people will see me like this? "I DONT WANT TO HELP YOU! I WANT TO GO HOME AND GET AWAY FROM YOU! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" I wipe my eyes before glancing up at Master, my heart freezes as I look at his facal expression. He looks so hurt, but why is he hurt? I'm the one being forced to be like this! His facal expression suddenly change from hurt to pissed off. Master suddenly picks me up and climbs out of the car, he puts me over his shoulder and presumes to walk into the building. "NO STOP! PUT ME DOWN YOU PHSYCO! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" I kick my feet against his lower half of his chest and upper stomach while I used my fist to beat against his back. I soon hear a female voice "Ah welcome Mr. Christopher! I seen you brought him with you, he more cute then the picture you sent me" I freeze as I listen to her speak WAIT WHAT?! WHEN DID HE TAKE PICTURES OF ME?! Master nods "Yes I brought him to help me today. If you need anything I'll be in my office"

Master walks to an elevator and gets on with me still over his shoulder. "Please just put me down and I'll walk I swear!" Master looks at me for a bit before making his decision "Sorry Jason but I'm not putting you down till we get in my office" A sigh escaped my lips as I just give up trying to fight this guy.

Soon the elevator arrives on the top floor and Master steps out and walks to a door at the end of the hallway. The office was just like any normal business office but how could it be normal when a crazy guy works here?!

Once inside the room and the door is locked I'm set down "Now Jason you are to be a good boy while you are here. If you act up anymore I will have to punish you and I don't really want to do that to you baby" Master removes the ball gag from my mouth, I bite my bottom lip as I fight not to yell at this psycho. "Whatever just leave me alone" I walk over to a couch in the room and sits down. Ugh I don't want to be here. Well it's not a bad place I just don't want to be here while I'm look like this. Master walks over to the couch and press me down while I was lost in deep thought "What are you doing?!" I look him in the eyes trying to figure what he is going to do. "Jason I need to punish you for how you acted outside. You were being really naughty doing that" My eyes widen as I press my hands against his chest trying to get him up "STOP THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

"Jason your mines" Master slides his hand over top of my chest "No I'm not..." I'm cut of when Master locks his lips with mines, my hands pound against his chest please stop...this isn't right....please why does it feel right? As I lose myself in emotions, Master reach above my head and soon connect the cuffs to my hands WAIT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! I look up at him with shock "What are you doing?!" Master smiles as he leans down and kisses down my stomach "Ah dont!" He kisses my inner thighs then down my legs before spreading then and cuffing them as well. Now here I am legs spread out for him to see everything. "Why did you cuff me?" Master leans back as he looks at what he done "Just giving you your punishment baby and that's showing off your beautiful member for me" A blush spreads across my face, I turn my head away "Fine whatever I hate you any how!" Master suddenly stands up and storms out while I forced to lay cuffed to the couch. He returns a few minutes later with a box in his hands. He sets it down on the coffee table beside the couch before looking at me. "You need to learn you are mines and you will love everything I do and say to you"

What is wrong with this guy?! My body shakes as I see Master pull out a vibrating dildo "please don't!" My voice is only a whisper as I'm feel with fear. "I'm sorry master please don't do this!" Master sighs as he grabs some lube and puts it on his fingers before going to my entrance, he slides his two fingers inside "AHHH MM MA-ASTER!" I try to pull away, to get his fingers out but the cuffs prevented me from doing so. "Jason I hope one day we will be making love and I won't have to force you" Master lubes up my insides as he stretches me, spreading me open. He soon slides his fingers out just to replace it with the vibrating dildo. I gasped as the object is trusted into me then turned on high. My toes curls, Master grabs the ball gag and place it in my mouth then ties it in the back. "I'll take it off baby once you finally accept me" Master then reach into the box and pulls out a cockring and slides it on my member. "You will only cum from my hands baby" I soon becomea panting mess as Master stand and walks to his desk and begins working. God I need to cum. This damn cockring is stopping me! Master please look at me! I need to release! I need...I need you Master! I NEED YOU CHRISTOPHER! ONLY YOU! I use all my strength I can to try to speak through the gag "CHRIS....NEED!"

That is the moment everything will change for me. The moment I realize maybe Master was right. I will be his one day. Christopher's.