Lesson Learned

Master wraps his hand around my member as he began to jerk me off, a few times pumping it. Never once stopping he thrust further into me sending a werid feeling to my stomach. I wanted to cum so bad, I was moaning in pleaser and pain. No longer able to keep my voice down. Tears were falling down my face as my body was being used by this man I'm forced to call master.

"Please let me cum, please I can't take it anymore!" Master ignored me and just continue thrusting his hips. I hated this I was letting him win against me but I couldn't stop it. "It's Jason Master, my name is Jason!" He won. Master smiles as he removes the ribbon.

"Good boy, as your reward I'll let you cum."

He smirked at me. I hated him so much. How could this guy do this to me! I was filled with angry, sadness, but mostly disgust at myself.

After a few minutes I was able to cum once Master told me to. As I did I felt something warm inside me. My stomach turned as I knew what it was. I became a crying mess. I lost my virginity to this monster and he didn't care at all.

Master was now out of me and was removing everything from my body. Once I was fully free I moved as far away as I could from that man and hugged my body closed to me and just cried.