CHAPTER 1

It was a beautiful yet busy Monday for JCosmetics Allure employees. Kakatapos lang nilang mapagtagumpayan ang isang malaking project and it was a success. Everybody was chattering in their office lounge. May mga nagkakape at ibang diretso na agad sa pagtatrabaho. Afterall kapag hindi nila nagawa agad ang mga naiwang reports ay siguradong magmamala-dragon ang kanilang boss.

"Good morning~" bati ng isa sa mga empleyado na kakarating lang.

"Good morning to you as well."

"Wow blooming ang mga ante ngayon ah" compliment ng isa sa mga ito.

Nakangiti ang isang babae na medyo kinakabahan. Ito kasi ang unang araw niya sa trabahong ito at siya pa man din ang secretary ng kinakatakutan ng lahat which is their boss. But suddenly, a woman barged in through the door with a loud slam that startled everyone and disrupted their peaceful morning. Lahat ay nabigla sa ginawang iyon.

"EVERYONE!" the woman said with a serious look on her face. Nakipagtitigan ang lahat sa iaanunsyo niya.

"The CEO is coming, she's right outside the building."

Everyone froze and shivered, jaws dropping when they heard that. Suddenly, the office became chaotic. Para silang uod na nabudburan ng asin sa sobrang pagmamadali na makabalik sa kanilang upuan.

"HURRY UP! GET INTO YOUR POSITIONS!" sigaw ng isang team leader

"DID YOU GUYS ALREADY SUBMIT THE REPORT LAST WEEK?"

"No, not yet. It wasn't finished yet."

"Something fell, f*ck!"

They looked out of the big glass window panels and saw their boss coming out of her car. Mukhang hindi pa man din maganda ang mood nito ngayon.

"She's really here!"

"Come on!"

"She's coming."

All of the employees lined up in the door hall, each of them looking nervous and anxious. Silence filled the office as they waited for the elevator to open. Parang napakatagal na sandali ang nangyari. At tumigil ang mundo nila noong marinig ang tunog ng elevator.

 At tumigil ang mundo nila noong marinig ang tunog ng elevator

~DING~

A woman in her early thirties came out with an elegant and strict aura. She was impeccably neat and surprisingly gorgeous. The sound of her slingback low heels echoed in the room. Napatingin ang bagong empleyado sa kanya 'Sh*t ang ganda niya' tanging sabi nalamang nito sa kaniyang isipan.

The woman who had barged in earlier greeted her first, "Good morning, President," and soon the rest of the employees followed. Sabay sabay nila itong binati.

"Good morning, ma'am."

"Good morning, President."

The woman passed by them and simply said, "Start working," with her hands in her pockets. She exuded confidence as she walked away. The office atmosphere shifted as everyone hurried back to their desks.