First Day

Previously

Ben took the envelope to his room, placing it on his desk. After tearing it open, a strange metal disc emerged. Moments later, a hologram of All Might's face appeared.

All Might: HELLO, YOUNG TENNYSON! I AM HERE, AS A HOLOGRAM! NOW FOR WHAT I'M SURE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, YOUR RESULTS! YOU PASSED THE WRITTEN EXAM, BUT THE MOCK TEST IS WHERE THINGS GET A BIT... COMPLICATED. YOU DIDN'T SCORE QUITE ENOUGH POINTS, BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS! BY SAVING THAT GIRL FROM THE ROBOT, YOU EARNED YOURSELF 30 RESCUE POINTS! BRINGING YOUR TOTAL TO 80! PUTTING OTHERS BEFORE YOURSELF IS WHAT BEING A HERO IS ALL ABOUT!

Ben: So wait, does this mean...

All Might: YES, WELCOME... TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!

Ben got ready for his first day in his room, saying goodbye to Grandpa Max on the couch.

Ben: I'm heading out, bye grandpa.

Max: See ya kiddo- and Ben?

Ben: Yeah?

Max: I'm proud of you, and your parents would be too.

Ben: Thanks Grandpa... gotta go!

On the way to school, Ben met Kevin at Mr. Smoothie to grab a drink before school.

Kevin: I swear, you have a serious smoothie addiction, man.

Ben: I have no idea what you're talking about slurp and besides, gotta stay hydrated, right?

Kevin: Whatever you say man... let's get going.

Ben's POV:

Four people got in through recommendations, and the other 36 got in through the regular exams. We were all split into two classes, with 20 students each. Kevin and I are in class 1A, and Kendo is in class 1B. When we finally found the door, it looked big enough to fit four-arms.

 When we finally found the door, it looked big enough to fit four-arms

Ben: Gee, this door looks big enough to fit your mom, Kevin.

Kevin: 😑

As the two walked into the classroom, they already saw two people arguing.

???: Take your feet off that desk right now!

Backugo: Huh?

???: It's the first day, and you are already disrespecting this space by damaging school property!

Backugo: You are seriously uptight, you need to chill out!

Iida: Let's start over, my name is Tenya Iida, nice to meet you! bow