Ben vs Backugo

PREVIOUSLY

???: Ben?

Ben: AHH, DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT! Oh, sorry, Yayorozu, what's up?

Yayorozu: Sorry Ben, I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to make sure you were ok after that green blast!

Ben: Oh, I'm fine, thanks for checking!

Kevin: I think I'ma leave you two alone. 😏

Ben: Umm, well, today was pretty scary, huh? A student getting expelled and all.

Yayorozu: Yeah, that was pretty scary, but I'm glad the two of us made it!

Ben: blushes Yeah, me too!... um, hey, I was wondering If you would want to umm, I mean-

Yayorozu: Yes?

Ben: sigh Nevermind.

Yayorozu: Well, it was good to see you again, I'll see you tomorrow!

Ben: Yeah... Bye.

As Ben and his friends went their separate ways once more, Ben had survived his first day at UA, But he knew that there would be many more challenges to overcome, like working on his confidence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben's Pov:

While UA is a hero school, we still have regular studies, like english and grammar.

Present Mic: OK, tell me which one of these sentences has a mistake!

Kevin: God, this is so boring!

Ben was fidgeting with the watch, not really paying attention.

Ben: Uh-huh, yeah totally.

But in the afternoon... is when the excitement happens.

Ben: Finally, something fun!

All Might burst through the door.

All Might: I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!

Red-hair: Wow, All Might really is a teacher here, this year is gonna be awesome!

Backugo: Whatever, he's just another extra for me to blow away.

All Might: WELCOME TO YOUR MOST IMPORTANT CLASS OF THE DAY, HEROING 101! HERE, YOU WILL LEARN THE BASICS OF BEING A PRO, AND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HERO! SO LET'S GET INTO IT, TODAY'S LESSON WILL PULL NO PUNCHES!

Backugo: Finally, combat training!

All Might: BUT PART OF BEING A HERO IIIS... LOOKING GOOD!

A shelf on the wall appeared, revealing numbered suitcases.