Hunted

(I do not own Ben 10, My Hero Academia, or Any of the art in this chapter)

It was finally time for the Hero Internships, and Class 1-A was at the train station in their uniforms on and a suitcase with their hero costumes inside.

"You all have your hero costumes, right?" Aizawa asked."Remember you aren't allowed to wear them in public, and don't lose them or anything."

"Gotcha!" Replied Mina throwing up a peace sign.

"Speak properly, Ashido. It's 'Yes Sir.'"

"... Yes sir." Mina replied sadly as she hung her head down.

Ben just patted her on the back as he told her to not sweat it.

"Off with you all now, and mind your manners at the internships. Good luck." Said Aizawa.

"YES SIR!" Replied everyone.

"Hey Ben?" Yayorozu asked walking up to Ben.

" Oh hey Yayorozu, what's up?" Ben replied.

"Well, I know that you'll probably get a lot of attention from heroes and villains since you did really good in the festival, so I just wanted to say-well, um-"

"I'll be careful, just make sure you are too, ok?" Ben said with a smile.

"*Smile* Ok, I will." Yayorozu replied."And by the way, you can call me Momo." She finished, walking away and smiling at Ben.

Ben just chuckled to himself and was walking to his train after saying bye to his classmates when he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see Kevin and Gwen.

"Hey Tennyson."

"Um, what's up Kev?" Asked Ben.

"Just remember not to do anything I wouldn't do and, um, I dunno- be careful, and...stuff." Kevin replied.

"Wait a minute, you're worried about me aren't you?" Ben said in a playful tone.

"I'm not worried, just... concerned is all. Besides, this time I won't be there to protect your tiny butt." Kevin said, putting Ben into  headlock and giving him a noogie.

"Aw, that's sweet Kevin." Said Gwen.  "But I don't want to be late, so if you're done, we should get going."

Kevin let go of Ben as he held his head in pain.

"Oh... right."

"Wait, are you guys going to the same agency?" Ben asked.

"No, dweeb, we just are on the same train." Said Gwen.

As the trio said their goodbyes, Ben stepped onto his train and put in his headphones as the train started to move.

"Nighteye agency, here I come." Ben said as the Train pulled out of the subway station.

[Flashback]

Midoriya was sitting in his seat muttering to himself as Ben nervously approached him.

"H-hey,uh, Midoriya?" Ben asked, tapping his shoulder.

"AAH!" Midoriya yelled at he was snapped out of his trace and turned around.

"Oh, sorry Ben. What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if you could help me decide on where to intern- I got an offer from this guy called Nighteye- I think I've heard from him before, but I can't remember where..." Ben replied.

"No way, you're so lucky!" Midoriya said happily. "A few years back, Nighteye was All Might's sidekick, and was even said to be the brains behind the operation! But I thought you would go to an agency that focuses on physical fighting?"