Chapter 5: Silence movement

Time: 7:27 pm (a few hours later)

(Paintbrush's POV)

I got up and tried my best to not step on anything that would wake Fan up. Geez I don't want to wake Fan up, he's already stressed out enough I can't make him lose sleep.

I finally got out of the room without waking Fan up. I walked to the stairs. Might go down the stairs I'd been going down the elevator too much. I walked downstairs and went outside and looked at the skylight and night stars.

As I was looking at the stars I saw Test Tube walking towards the hotel. Where has she been? "Hey Test Tube." Test Tube just looked at me and walked into the hotel. Rude.

I continued to look at the stars and I noticed that the big Dipper was in the sky. Woah, oh right it's winter I should've gotten some warm tea to bring outside. I got up to go inside.

But I can't just leave the night sky and the beautiful moon and stars. I sat back down and continued to look at the stars. Oh right Trophy was actually nice enough to get me a Panasonic camera and teach me how to use it.

I had to go inside, it's not like the night sky will go anywhere. I walked inside and went to the closet because that is the safest place for cameras according to Trophy.

I got out my camera and went outside and pointed it at the Big Dipper and took a picture. This is too dark I guess I have to change the OSI on this. I changed it and pointed it and took a picture of the night sky and it looked amazing.

Good thing this can last forever and I can show Lightbulb, Fan and Balloon when he wakes up. I looked at the moon, it was bright and lit up everything it touched with light.

The peace was silent and unspoken not a sound out and it was nice, I wonder how Balloon is doing. I should call the ambulance because they don't seem to know how to use any medical supplies.

Maybe I should help Fan with what he's dealing with now.

Or you can help Balloon because of his suffering.

.

.

.

____________________________________

Welp Paintbrush is hearing a voice kinda like Fan but different.

The two voices have an important role in the story and Balloon knows both of them.

But no more spoilers I shouldn't be telling more of the timeline.

Anyways I'm thinking of adding some ships soon to the story but I don't really think someone *cough* *cough* miseryfells *cough* would really like. Any so I probably will add ships (that miseryfells will probably make fun of me for)

Do see you later today! Or Giga-waabamin menawaa!

(And little note this is a filler chapter so that's why this is shorter)

~TheCheeseyOne

(Words:487)