Investigation: Vincent Flowy

You already know this part.

Hello Vincent!

Alright let's get to the point, I'm here for an investigation about the rich and fancy people in the nearby city and the police and gain some proof to assume I did it.

Yeah that's the whole point..

And I'll make it easier for you, I did do the crime so I'll have to do the time.

Was that necessary?

Nope, but if I am sentenced to death or some other thing, I might as well be free in the moments I have left, and for me, being free is being a kid again.

Ok we get it but do you really have to put that pencil on your lid thing?

Nope, but it does make me feel like a kid, and also what happened to Balloon?

Oh, he was sent to an adoption center.

So I ain't even gonna make it out of here alive..

Ok now we have some questions about the...case.

Shoot em at me.

Alright, do you have any motive or a motivation to do the crime.

Experimenting? And also eating the corpses afterwards? Yeah, I was trying to bring back my parents so I can have my parents back and so Balloon cam have his grandparents.

We didn't need all the extra stuff but, thank you for that information!

Alrighty, next one?

Oh yeah, do you have any type of sympathy for your kid?

Of course I do! That kid is amazing, I'm just trying to make him get a bit more stronger, so he can have a better start with any type of enemys! Armless or not. As a kid myself I was beaten up and was scrawny and had no fighting experience, I just want him to not be like me.

Ok, that's all for today-.

And for anytime after I won't be able to answer.

Yeah.. Ok see you!

Oh yeah one thing.

What is it?

If you ever see Balloon, tell him I don't hate him.

.

.

Will do.

.

.

.

.

_______________________________

Sorry I haven't updated this! I forgot this is a thing I have to update.

And also have a great day or great night.

~TheCheeseyClone!

(Words:363)