Chapter 16: A hole filled with mixed feelings

WARNINGS: Attempted murder, manipulation. Don't read if your not comfortable with the 2 warnings.

(time: 8:31 am)

(Cheesy's PoV)

I was sitting down, pretty much expecting the police to come here and arrest Taco because of the fight at the mall and Balloon and I to also be taken in but that didn't happen. I was just sitting there, actually wondering what I can do.

"Heya Cheesy." Balloon said sitting down next to me with some grapes. "Hi Balloon, where did you get those?" I asked while pointing at the grapes. "Oh, Taco gave them to me, she didn't tell me where she got them tho." Balloon said casually.

I'll bet whatever money I have that she stole them. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "I don't know." Balloon said. "Hey I know, I can fix your disguise!" I said slightly excited. "Oh right!" Balloon said with some surprise in his voice.

"Alright let's get this disguise ready!" I said while putting my hand into a fist and pulling it down.

{3 and a half minutes later}

"That kinda hurt me." Balloon said. "How long ago have you changed the bandages on your head?" I asked. "I don't think I changed it." Balloon said. "There you go!" I said while pointing at him. "What's that supposed mean?" He asked.

"It means, you're supposed to change the bandages daily." I said. Balloon seemed confused. "Welp, it's still pretty early." I said while looking at the sky. "Yeah it is." Balloon said while looking up.

He started holding my hand. Wait does he realize he's holding my hand? It doesn't seem like it, should I pull my hand away?? Geez this is confusing. "How do you think it's going like at the hotel?" I asked.

"I don't know, they're probably doing fine." Balloon said.

(Note: top 10 things said moments before disaster)

.

.

.

.

(Nickel's PoV)

I was just sitting at my bed with pretty much empty mind. Nickel, you have to leave your room soon. Why should I? I don't have a reason to go outside.

*CRASH*

"Was that necessary Lightbulb!?" Fan said worried from behind Lightbulb. "The door was unlocked!" I shouted at Lightbulb. "Oh, yeah I ain't paying for it." Lightbulb said. "But why did you crash my door- you know, you do that all the time, but why are you guys here?" I asked them.

"Oh, OJ kinda thought you might've, y'know." Fan said, voice getting quieter at the end. "What? Kill myself? Why would I?" I said hopping off my bed. "I don't know! I mean, since Balloon and Cheesy disappeared it's been almost hard to see you or Trophy!" Fan said.

"I know, I've just been busy making theorys, actually!" I said walking towards my drawer that I made useful. I opened it and pulled out some paper that I wrote my theorys on. "And I thought MatPat worked to hard with theorys." Fan said.

"Ok I'll read out the theory I thought is the most realistic, 'Taco might be involved in this, all I could know is that she could either 1: be threating them, or 2: maybe because of Balloon's amnesia he might falsely trust her without any idea of what she's capable of.' and that's the end of this paper's words." I said looking at the paper on the ground.

Then, Paintbrush rushed in, breathless. "OJ said that, *gasp for air* Balloon was seen at the mall." Paintbrush said clearly out of breath. "What about Cheesy?" Lightbulb asked. "Well, they said they seen a cheese object with Balloon, but it couldn't be Cheesy because they had a hat on as well as a bandaid." Paintbrush added on.