Prologue

Applause comes from an unseen audience, as a camera zooms in on a stage occupied by two women. In one of the two chairs, sat a brown skinned young woman with glasses, wearing a lab coat. The other, was filled by an older, fair skinned woman, with stringy blonde hair. The audience claps for a little while longer, until the older lady began to speak. " Good morning, I'm Evelyn Andrews, and this, is The Town Gossip. Today, I have with me, the youngest up and coming female scientist in the Jurassic Park program to date; Miss Isis Caparelli. " More applause. " So, how does it feel to be the first female head scientist, Miss Caparelli ? " Evelyn asked, crossing her legs. " Please, there's no need for such formalities, Evelyn. Just call me Isis. " The younger woman said with a sly grin . " Very well . . . Isis. " Evelyn spoke in cautious voice. " And I must say, it's quite an honor  to be working in such a male dominated field of work. " Isis spoke , adjusting her glasses with one finger. " And you're not at all intimidated? " Evelyn asked. " Oh no, not at all. You see, while both men were very much entrepreneurs for their time, both failed to make human safety , their top priority. Both may have had great starts but, both failed miserably. Mr.Masrani is dead directly because of a mistake he made. That is why I believe my park will be the most successful of all the past ones. I won't make the same mistakes that others have. " Isis stated with a little too much pride.

    " Mhm. Well, some would say genetic mutation and modification was the biggest fault in the previous ' Jurassic World '. Are you telling me that you will not be doing the same thing, and creating Dinosaurs like Simon Masrani's, Indominus Rex? " Evelyn pondered. " Well, for one thing, while some argue that genetic mutation was the problem, I believe containment errors were to blame. In fact, I firmly believe that innovation is necessary for us to properly progress as a species. As a matter of fact, I have some rather interesting news; I've already engineered one . " Isis explained. " You .. you have ? " Evelyn stammered, backing up in her seat. " Yes, we've been keeping him on the nearby Isla Sorna , to nourish and study him . He will be transported and transplanted to Isla Nublar in the next two weeks. Just one week after my parks grand opening. " Isis continued, her voice much darker than before.

    " I-i see ...Now I believe earlier in our interview, you stated that you would not , as you said, make the same mistakes that were made in the past . Does that include... " Evelyn broke off . " Are you by chance, asking about some previous management?" Isis pondered, already knowing the answer." Well, I --" " Well ,since you asked,  I have a declaration of sorts . " Isis said, looking right into a nearby camera. " All previous employee's will be granted immunity for their failures three years ago, and welcomed back with open arms. That  even includes, Miss Dearing , herself, who I truly blame for the containment breach. However, this time, she will receive a new position. I will be taking on her and Mr.Masrani's old jobs." Isis said loudly and clearly . The room and Evelyn hung onto her every word . " Interesting . . . well, thank you for your time. Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Isis Caparelli. " Evelyn answered, standing up and extending her hand . " Thank you. " Isis said , shaking her hand . The audience clapped, as the camera's went dark .  

_______

Author's note : So this is a collaboration with xXNickRobinsonXx , and this is my version of our prologue. If you want to read both ( which i recommend ) , go check her's out now . Although i wrote this scene , we both made our own change's as to accommodate our different writing styles . It's really fun to do , and i hope to keep up the work and publish more good stories soon !