Chapter 5

Alex and I engaged in a rather interesting conversation as we walked down to the cafe . " No fucking way ! That's impossible ! A T-Rex can beat a Titanoboa any day . A T-Rex has size and height on a Titanoboa ! " Alex argued, trying to win me over to her side . " Uh-uh ! I don't think so ! Titanoboa can wrap around a T-Rex and crush it's ribcage and lungs ! " I shot back at her . We stopped our little debate as we entered the cafe . ( But let's face it, I won . ) When we entered, everyone asked Alex if she was alright , or if she needed anything . " Omfg, guys . I'm fine . " Alex laughed . The conversation ended after that, and new ones were started or resumed.  I went and sat in between Dunkan and my co-worker , Colton , who had joined us along with Eric .

      " I'm glad it all went according to plan . " Dunkan whispered into my ear, putting his arm around me .  " Me too . " I said, kissing him and stealing his glasses from his face. We both sat back in our chairs. It was perfect. Then I realized, that's the first time today I've felt truly calm and at ease . Hm . I could get used to this . I laid my head on his shoulder, and got closer to him . A few minutes after doing so, I lifted up my head . " Everything okay ? " Dunkan asked me  . " I'm fine . " I smiled " I just got an idea ! " I giggled , biting my lip . He smiled and reclaimed his glasses. " I love your ideas ." He admitted. I winked at him . " I know you do . " I said , booping him on the nose .

     " Hey guys ? Why don't we all go on one of the islands tours ? " I suggested, with a ton of positive feedback . And so it was decided . We'd go on a tour , and when we were done , I could probably convince everyone to go to the water park . Apparently , people actually like my ideas. I have no clue why . On our way to the monorail , we met up with Owen's co-worker , Barry ( Who just so happened to also be Brooklyn's dad ). I told him he should take the day off , you know. For Brooklyn's sake . And since it was my idea to do the island tour, they all gave me the job to divide everyone up . ( Thanks guys. Really . Means a lot . )  I divided us all up into even groups of four . The groups would be Owen, Zach, Yankee and Eric  . Brooklyn , Barry , Allison and Claire. And then , Dunkan , Colton, Myself and Gray . ( SO NOT MY IDEA . )

      Anyway, we boarded the monorail, and each group was soon given a tour guide . There was one main tour guide though , for the monorail only . She held an unnaturally wide smile ( I say Botox ) . " So , today , we'll be exploring the beautiful Isla Nu-- " She was cut off by a hellish rumbling and shaking of the earth . Earthquake . I fell backwards , and Dunkan's arms quickly found me , and pulled me into him. ( Thank God for this boy . ) He held me tight to his body , and I closed my eyes that were now watering . I could smell cologne and sweat. The quaking soon stopped , and we were back on track . Until , a message came through on the monorail's radio . " We  . . . asset . . . containment . " My eyes widened when i put two and two together . " Guy's ? "   I ventured. But it was too late . The car shook violently , and then a pair of jaws ripped through the metal , and took the main tour guide with them . The monorail was then slapped off the track , and I saw the beast that attacked us . 

__________

SO ! this was an exciting little chapter ! It was fun to write and fun to talk about with my partner . Anyways, I won't be updating for a while , not until my partner does. SO , BE PATIENT .  Anway,  keep check with xXNickRobinsonXx