Chapter 2

We got to the surprisingly desolate cafe, got our drinks, and got a seat with a view of the Mosasaur and Liopleurodon tanks. I got a Double Chocolate Chip Frappicino and a blueberry muffin. Zach got a tall black coffee, and bran muffin ( first off, boring, second off, EW ), and Gray got a Strawberry, Banana, and Pineapple smoothie . We ate in silence for a while, before Gray broke it. " So you worked at the Gyrosphere before, right?" He asked." Mhm. " "So what do you do now? " He continued. I swallowed and began. " Well, I work with Dinosaurs now. Two marine ones to be exact. " I explained. They both gave me strange looks. " Oh really? " Zach asked, suddenly very interested." Yeah, I trained with them over the Summer. " I responded, before taking a large sip from my drink .

"So where do the water dinosaurs come from? " Gray asked with bright eyes . " Well, as you know , all the land animals are raised, facilitated, and bred on Isla Sorna. All the marine animals however, are born on Isla Pena. That's where our old Mosasaur, and his mate live. That's also where their baby, our new Mosasaur, came from. " I explained, trying to sound smart. " But, I thought the old Mosasaur was a girl? " Gray persisted. God, the kid was giving me a run for my money. " She was. But, genetic De-evolution was very new, so she was made with tree frog DNA still. " I said to blank faces. " Some frogs can change their gender if there is no available mate of the opposite sex. " I illustrated for them. " Ooh. " They said in unison .

I went back to drinking my drink, but was once again thwarted in my efforts by Gray. " Do they have names? " He asked, looking at me in a childish manner . " Okay, Gray, don't you think that you've asked the nice lady to many questions already? " Zach asked slightly pissed off . (I gotta give it to him, he may be a moody ass most of the time, but he was like me in more ways than one.) " I just wanted to know . . ." Gray said in a defeated tone . . . it kinda hurt my heart for some reason (GOD HELP ME, I'M FEELING). " No, it's okay. " I began, trying to cheer the little dude up . " And yes, they do have names. The old Mosasaur is named Alpha Sigma X three-one, but we call him Fred. His mate is named Beta Delta X three-two, but she also goes by Wilma. And as for the baby," I told Gray, who was looking happier by the second. " His name, is Gamma Omega Zero - One . Also known as Bam-bam." I told him, with a smile. " Wow! " Gray said in a sense of wonder . " The Finstones." Zach said " Nice."

______

YES , I UPDATED AN HOUR LATER . I did say that i would update very soon . Honestly , I'm having a ton of fun doing this , and I hope you're enjoying reading this as much as i do writing it ! Anywho, chapter three is coming very soon on  page , and mine , so be prepared . We may start just updating randomly , sometimes i may post earlier than her, she may post earlier than me . Talk to you later !