NEWS

S

So, in case you haven't already heard, which I mean, how could you not have? But, yeah, anyways, the series has been discontinued due to . . . let's say creative differences or something like that. But, that's not what all of this is about. What this about, is how the series would have ended, if it had been continued. So, basically how it would have ended, was almost literally the same way Jurassic World would have ended, (super creative, I know). The only difference, was that instead of velociraptor's killing the Formidulosaurus, it was going to be several dinosaurs going at it, and then not killing each other as if they were all happy friends ( what? ). Also, incase we ever were going to include it, the Formidulosaurus was comprised of several different parts. Including, but not limited to; T-Rex for the base genome, Spinosaurus for swimming ability, the fin, and the ability to go from Quadrupedal to Bipedal stance, Giganotosaurus for length and height, Carcharodontosaurus for the neck length, Carnotaurus for horns, Ankylosaurus for body armor, Velociraptor for Intelligence, Crocodile for the snout, Cuttlefish so it could adjust to a warmer climate, Tree frog for . . . i'm not sure, Komodo dragon for serrated teeth, Shark for the ability to track electrical impulse and radio waves, and Rattlesnake for the rattle on the tail.

As for how the Formidulosaurus would specifically be killed, it would have been tag-teamed by the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus, Majungasaurus, Allosaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, Giganotosaurus, and Carnotaurus.

Character interaction's :

- Claire and Owen get married and have a child

- Claire starts to work as a tour guide at the info center, with Gray as her assistant

- Zach applies for a job and becomes Alex's assistant

- An earthquake releases Formidulosaurus

- Alex, Allison, Brooklyn and Bryanna are all best friends

- Eric and Colton hate Zach and Dunkan

- Colton's Bi

- Eric is an ass

- The major group is divided, but later reconvenes as group's of 4 and 6

But yeah, sorry this happened, but C'est La vie. I'm not gonna stop writing other stories, and I doubt my old partner will either.