Chapter 3

I laughed a bit at that last remark, I have to admit. Zach's got attitude. I like that in a man . ( WAIT. That sounded wrong. Oh my god, I don't like him. I was just saying. I have a boyfriend . . . don't tell Yankee what I said ! ) Anyway . . . um . . . where was I ? Oh yeah ! We laughed together, the three of us . Zach opened his mouth to say something, when the door opened and two people came in .

      The first was girl , with brown curly hair . Alex ! I jumped out of my seat, and ran into another hug. " Oh my god, not again . " She said , trying to hide her surprise . I laughed , and then released her from the death grip that was hugs. " And look who I brought with me ! " She said in an excited manner . She moved away, so I could see who it is that she came in with . Was that ? Oh my god, it was ! " Dunkan ! " I almost shouted, jumping into his arms, and unlike Alex , he caught me . ( Oh shut up Alex, I'm teasing . ) Time seemed to stand still when I was in his arms. My arms around him, his around me , it was perfect .

      For a bit, Dunkan and I just looked into each others eyes, but he broke the trance, by kissing me on the lips. After that awesome kiss, we exchanged some butterfly kisses, before I turned around , and pulled his arms into my chest . " I missed you, babygirl " He said into my ear. " I missed you too " I said , pulling his hands closer. ( Yes, this is my boyfriend . Cute , isn't he ? Well he's mine , so back the fuck up . ) After some brief introductions, the group quickly split into two groups. Alex and I sat talking about my new purse, some new shorts I got for us to share, and other things. The boy's talked about God only knows . I assume Dinosaurs. It's when we were getting up to leave, that two more people came through the door . And unlike last time, I knew exactly who they were , right when they came in. Allison and Brooklyn . Alex and I's closest friends.

      " Alli ! Brook ! " Alex cried out , covering them in her hug. I joined in too, and we had our first group hug since last year. " Oh my gosh ! I missed you girls so much ! " Allison said . " Yeah ! I missed you guys ! Schools sucked without you there ! " Brooklyn exclaimed . " I know, it's been way to long! We totally need to hangout and catch up ! " I suggested, wiping the tears from my eyes. I couldn't be ruining my makeup this early . After that, we pulled them over to meet everyone else . " Hey girls , this is Dunkan , my boyfriend , that's Zach, Alex's boyfriend, and that's Gray, Zach's younger brother . " I laughed . A symphony of ' Hello's ' and " Nice to meet you's ' erupted.

      " Wait a second , Bryanna ? You never told me what your new job is . " Alex remarked.  " I didn't ? Oh . . . whoops. Well , let's just say that I work with dinosaurs now . " I said, winking . All three girls looked at me in shock . " What ? " " Really ? " " What dinosaurs ? " Were the questions they all shot at me . " That's for me to know, and you to find out . " I smirked , taking the last sip from my drink . ( So sad ) " Rude ! " They joked . It was so good to be back together . . . it reminded me of our freshmen year of High school .

     " Aunt Claire ! " Gray Rejoiced, running to her. We all turned our heads, and saw Alex's dad , Owen , and his girlfriend , Claire , my old boss . " Hey you guys . " I said , waving . " Hi bre . " Owen said with a smile . " Hello miss Bergus -- I mean . . . Bryanna " Claire spoke, correcting her tone . ( Real charmer, isn't she ? ) " Hey Alex ? Can we talk to you for a second ? " Owen asked, slightly worried. This can't be good. Boy, that seemed to be a trend for today . Just a bunch of bad news. She got up , and they talked for about . . . er . . . a minute , before Alex screamed "  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ! YOU'RE REPLACING ME ALREADY ! " and stormed out of the cafe. I'm guessing she found out about the pregnancy . . .

_____

Hey guys ! Another update ! This wasn't as fun to write admittedly , but I had to do it ! The real drama however , is on xXNickRobinsonXx  story ! SO GO CHECK IT OUT NOW . OKAY. GOOD .