Aftermath !!

Still a few days earlier

Christmas Magic : Ron and Zoey engaged !!

In a heartwarming celebration of love, two beloved celebrities chose the enchanting backdrop of Christmas to embark on a new chapter of their lives. Surrounded by the festive aura of the holiday season, Holyhead Harpies defender Ron Weasley and Mr. Sullivan's daughter Zoey Sullivan exchanged vows in an intimate and private engagement ceremony.

As the snowflakes gently fell outside, the couple embraced the romantic ambiance, making their commitment to each other amidst the twinkling lights and festive decorations. The ceremony, both elegant and understated, reflected the couple's desire for an intimate affair away from the public eye.

Following the exchange of rings, the newly engaged duo delighted in a cozy celebration, complete with a Christmas feast and seasonal delights. The couple's joy was infectious, spreading the spirit of love and togetherness to all in attendance. Fans and well-wishers around the wizarding world are excited to see the couple getting engaged.

However, a close friend Miss. Hermione Granger is not so very happy with the couple getting engaged. She looks rather muddled by the couple as the Groom To Be was more than just a friend to her in the past. How could she be happy to see the man that she loves getting engaged to an exquisite and gorgeous woman who happens to be the IT girl of the generation. It looks like the brightest witch of the generation couldn't charm the love of her life with her brain.

What is  devious Miss Granger going to do next? Is she going to get the man of her life? Is she going to tear the couple apart?

Follow me for the updates on the wedding of the decade.

Love,

Rita Skeeter.

"That B***h", exclaimed Ginny putting aside The Daily Prophet.

"Language Ginny, we have kids around", Harry said back.

'The Moment' of Ron and Zoey getting engaged wad captured by George. Zoey happened to love that picture and sent it the various media platforms across the wizarding world to announce the engagement. The picture not only captured the beautiful moment of the engagement but also the grief on Hermione's face. Every media channel has released their articles with the said picture and now the entire wizarding world is aware about Hermione's feelings regarding the newly engaged.

Harry and Ginny visited Hermione to ensure she was okay, as she was clearly not okay. Fortunately, during the holidays, she didn't need to leave her apartment. However, persistent paparazzi stationed outside were constantly documenting the visitors. They remained vigilant throughout, even keenly observing any movement near the windows.

"Why didn't you two tell me that Ron's relationship with Zoey is getting this serious??? Why didn't you two tell me that he is planning to propose to Zoey??" , wailed Hermione.

"Hermione I swear, I had no idea that Ron would propose to Zoey. I am also upset that he didn't tell me before proposing to Zoey, or asked for my help for the ring selection" replied Harry

"He even introduced Zoey to Mrs. Weasley before proposing. Ginny you should have told me when that happened. I could have been mentally prepared", said Hermione.

"I know Mione, but with the kids around in the house it slipped my mind. I remember Mom mentioning her name and that she accidentally ran into Ron and Zoey. Sorry but it didn't seemed to be important at that time", replied Ginny.

"I cannot even get angry at Ron. He didn't cheat on me. He rather gave me time to get over him, which I couldn't. I can only get angry on myself to think of a future with Ron when he clearly broke up with me", Hermione said wistfully with tears in her eyes.