15

The car finally stopped and I turned my head to Jungkook

"Am I allowed to speak now?" I asked earning a sigh.

Did he just sighed? Is he fed up already? OMG- I'm feeling insulted.

"We reached" That was the only word he spoke before he opened the car's door and stepped outside.

I didn't wait for him to come and open the door for me as I did that by myself. I stepped outside the car and my eyes landed on the house which was standing, before me.

I looked at Jungkook and before I could speak he cuts in.

"It's a gift from my father to us. So we're going to live here" My jaw literally dropped.

It was not a house, but a massive mansion, again. And it was even more beautiful and modern.

"Planning to stay here all night?" His mocking voice reached my eara causing to roll my eyes

I scoffed as I started walking inside, when his voice stopped me, again.

"Wait" I turned to him and saw him walking towards me as he stopped infront of me.

"Want any help?" He asked, quite hesitant.

It took me a minute to understand for what he's offering his help until I saw his eyes on my dress.

Oh right, this freaking dress. Don't ask me how much this dress annoyed me today. I literally survived falling three times, because of this damn dress.

Cursing in my mind, I finally looked up at him and found him staring at me. I slowly nodded my head.

I expected him to give me his hand to hold or help me hold my dress. But neither of it happened, instead I found myself in air.

Omg, Am I flying? No. It was Jeon Jungkook lifting me up in bridal style.

I stared at him, blinking my eyes.

'I didn't mean this, Jeon' I wanted to say this aloud but nothing came out from my mouth. He walked towards the entrance with me in his arms and I stared at his face, dumbfounded.