25

I woke up by the alarm clock ringing on my head

I woke up by the alarm clock ringing on my head. I lazily got up and a groan escaped my mouth because of the pain I was feeling.

My body hurted like hell. It was probably because of being in rain yesterday.

Ugh! My back.

I slowly got off of the bed and my eyes fell on Jungkook who was slept beside me, with his back facing me. Memories of previous night clouded my mind as I remember I told him about Haru. I gulped as I looked at his sleeping figure.

Last night, I got to know about the Jungkook i never knew existed. He wasn't that rude, sarcastic and arrogant jerk I knew. Instead a much calmer, understanding and comforting person, that made me realise there was much to him I didn't know.

I sighed and made my way to bathroom for morning routine and then I directly went to Haru's room. I haven't seen her since yesterday. She must me worried about me. I quickened my pace to her room but she wasn't there

Frowning I looked around her room but flinched when I felt a pair of hand wrapping around my waist.

"Mumma~ haru missed mumma" her voice reached my ears that melted me down in instant. I turned to her as I sat down before embracing her tightly.

"Mumma missed you too baby" I rubbed her back.

"Haru was worried mumma. What happened to you? Luna eonnie said mumma is ill. What happened to you mumma?" I pulled out from the hug and her tiny hand cupped my cheeks. She looked at me with a pout.

"Mumma had a little fever baby. But I'm fine. See, Mumma can even pick haru" I spoke and picked her up in my arms before swaying her around that made her erupt into a hearty giggle.

"Mumma ish cute" she pulled my cheeks that made me laughed.

"And my baby is the cutest" I pulled her cheeks back and made her sat on my lap.

"Oh haru forget to tell you something" she facepalmed that made me look at her.

"What is it baby?"

"Today is a program in Haru's school. You and Bunny will come right?" Her questions made me drop my smile.

Will Jungkook come? I don't know baby. I don't know if he'll be seeing Haru as same as before knowing she's not my daughter. I just hope he does.

"Mumma you both will come right?" She looked at me curiously.

"Ofcourse mumma will come" I smiled and nodded at her.

"And Bunny?" She asked again. I don't know. I don't know whether he'll come or not after everything. But he really loves Haru. I just hope he gets agree to come.

"Mumma...Mumma?" I was pulled out from my thoughts by her voice.

"Y-Yes?...uh yeah, I'll ask him" I told her.