18

My lips curled up into a smile as I looked at her picture

My lips curled up into a smile as I looked at her picture. I clicked it on her wedding. She was there, standing beside Jungkook, with a big smile.

I know it was just an act. She wasn't happy. She can't be happy with Jungkook. He's no good to her. Jungkook didn't deserve her. She deserve someone who could love her, cherish her and Jungkook?...he is not capable of loving someone.

I never thought I would feel something like this for someone. But everytime I see Y/n, my feelings grew more for her.

Her smile gives an unknown warmth to my heart. Sometimes it felt like I was betraying my best friend. But this isn't betrayl when they don't even love each other.

Their contract will end after an year and after that she will be free from this contract thing...from Jungkook. And then maybe I can make her mine? I can wait for her, however long it takes.

I slided my phone back into my pocket as I stopped my car by his company. My eyes landed on his car. He's here, that means she is also with him.

I suddenly felt so excited to meet her. Hurrying with my footsteps, I entered inside the building and walked to the elevator. Their were some employees who bowed to me because apart from being his friend, I was also his business partner.

The door opened for the floor where his office was as I stepped out of the elevator and made my way to his office.

I was working on the file which Mr Choi gave me this morning, it was about the financial department. My gaze averted from my work to the door when I hear a knock.

A figure slipped inside as I saw Ara, Mr Choi's assistant, standing at the door.

"Yes Ara?" I asked as I fully turned towards her. She gave me a small smile before she bowed to me that caused me to escaped sigh.

I still wasn't used to their special treatment. Just because I am their President's wife, doesn't mean they have to act this formal.

It feels so uncomfortable when someone who's elder than me, bows to me. Why? Just because I'm 'Mrs. Jeon'.