Truth or dare?

>(Grian's POV)<

Since there were visitors like me here for who knows how long, Dream tought it would be the best to make daily games and tomorrow we're gonna start with Truth or dare, tomorrow is gonna be a tough day as many peoples secrets
will be out...

~Time skip to next day~(:

Dream waited till everyone was there and started talking=

"As you all know today  all of us are gonna play truth or dare but its gonna be a little difficult since there are 58 of us here. Let's start if anyone doesn't have any questions."

Then we started playing everything was fun...

"Dream! Say who you regret adding to the dream smp most!"

"I tought you knew who it was from the beginning of the first exile of Tommy's George... It's obviously Tommyinit."

"AYE! You say that again! You little green bast@rd!!"

G guys please let's not fight ok?...

"Don't worry G we won't, right Toms" (Gaves Tommy a death stare)

"Y-yeah w we won't!" Then Tommy continued after Dream stopped looking at him." Well...
Gree-on was it?.. Truth or dare?"

I freezed for a moment... I never tought i would hear that name again then went strait into my mind for what felt like ages seeing flashbacks of the past.. Then escaping from there by a familiar voice... Dream i just remembered that i told him but him calling me made things worse as when i finally escaped my mind i almost had a Ptsd attack but luckily X was there to calm me down like when he did back at Hermitcraft...

I think everyone was expecting an explanation from me but i instead answered Tommy's first question and said truth.

He luckily didn't question it and said." Tell us the most traumatizing part of your life."

I didn't realize i did but i screamed " I CAN'T "

"Geez you don't have to shout but why?"

"COUSE I DON'T WANT HIM TO HURT MORE PEOPLE!"

"So you risked me getting hurt and told me!"

Well i didn't risk it you have powers to protect you so does Cub and X... You four are the only other people from S@m me and Taurtis that knows about this...

"Wait... Who is the fourt one?"

Can't you be quiet for once kid!

"I AM NOT A CHILD I TURN 19 SOON!"

"Lol Toms gets what he deserved."

"HEEY! STFU you green teletubby!"

X interrupted and said" G who is the forth one?!"

("Dang it he still remembers") "Uhmmm... My therapist?-

"YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO GET TERAPHY!"

"Cub... Let's not shout."

..........Tiiiiimeeee..........Skiiiip..........

Once we ran out of fun dares and questions things started to get a little angsty...

Nikki asked Quackity truth or dare? He calmly answered dare but was surprised after what Nikki dared him to do :

I dare you to kill one of the hermits with the stone sword you found that was covered in blood and has yellow gems, u can choose who... Since they are not recognized by the server yet they won't lose a cannon life...