Chapter 74: Christmas Party! {Part - 2}

=========================

Logan left the room and went to get a nearby bottle of water, there's water stations all over the house tonight, he's not sure how long people are planning to stay here and fuck but Stephanie wants them all gone by morning, that's when Paul's bringing the kids back Logan plans to be gone well before that though, first he needs to find a new target, Logan's feeling it tonight, maybe it's because he just broke in some newbies and it's made the Alpha hungry, either way he's looking around the house like a wolf on the hunter.

He saw many girls, Ashley's here with Pamela right now, both with toys and making Gionna whine and moan, Logan was tempted to join them but thought otherwise, he's looking for new meat, girls he's never been with yet, girls who have not experienced the Alpha yet, he walked past a bathroom where Duncan's with Becky and Rhea, Becky's propped up on the bathroom counter with Rhea's face between her legs, Duncan's behind Rhea really giving it everything he has, Logan chuckled when Becky saw him watching, she winked to him but Logan's not looking to join them, not this time anyway.

Logan: I can't have fucked everyone here.

Logan looked around nearly everywhere but hasn't found someone he hasn't fucked yet, that was until a hand slide across his back and up to his shoulders, Logan turned to see Monika Klisara, well better known as new face in NXT Karmen Petrovic, Logan hasn't fucked her before and she looked great wearing nothing, just a smile on her face.

Monika: You haven't fucked me.

Logan shrugged a little while her hands trailed down his body, he's not sure she knows who he is, they've met once or twice at the PC but he's always been clothed there, so she can't identify him from his body ink, Logan quite liked that, so he was going to change that fact, he swiftly scooped her over his shoulder and made his way towards one of the rooms, he smiled when her ass would get slaps as he past others, then he opened the door and he was a little surprised to seeing Katana Chance and Kayden Carter celebrating their recent Tag Team title wins.

Logan: I knew you two fucked.

They both looked over to him, Katana was riding a strap-on Kayden is wearing, she's on her back with her Tag Partner in cowgirl, Logan dropped Monika to the floor beside him so they could both see the sight of the duo on the bed in front of them, Monika didn't seem to mind all too much and Logan wasn't going to argue.

Kacy: We wanted a real cock but they were all busy ~

Logan looked from the girls on the bed, Allyssa's hand's all over her teammates body while Kacy gripped onto Allyssa's thicc thighs, to Monika beside him, she too looked up to him as their both standing there naked, they have a real cock right here in front of them but clearly their to into their fucking to notice, that was until Kacy stopped riding her Co-Champions strap-on to see Logan standing there with his lion mask, she didn't know it was him at first but seeing his body work is starting to click into place.

Kacy: Huh! A real cock!

Logan smiled under the mask as Kacy scrambled off Allyssa's cock and across the bed, Logan met her at the edge so she could take his cock in her hands, Kacy was so hot and excited that she gave him one quick glance before taking the tip of his cock into her mouth, Logan went into a small panting craze while Allyssa joined her partner, Kacy and Allyssa traded his cock back and fourth while Monika just watched, Logan didn't mind since she sat on a bench at the foot of the bed, her legs spread and her hand between them rubbing at her pussy.

Logan bit on his bottom lip as he held the back of Kacy's head and forced his cock further and further down her throat, the sound of her chocking and gagging just made him harder and Allyssa wetter since she helped her friend take him, Allyssa even reached back and slipped her right hand over Kacy's asshole and pussy, rubbing her holes as she pushed her head down with her left, Kacy needed to breath though as when she tapped on Logan's leg, he let her off, seeing her drooling and eyes watering just clicked something in him, Logan put his hands around her neck and pulled her upright before pushing her onto her back.