Chapter 94: A Brand New Title!

==========================

It's the first Smackdown after the Rumble and Logan's going to be getting a new challenger, no it's not Cody, not yet anyway, it's already confirmed with the guys in the back that Cody Rhodes will be at Wrestlemania 40 but it's still up in the air about who the Champion will be, so far, Logan's able to keep going, sure it's getting harder and harder and his gym sessions are getting smaller and smaller but this is his job, it's what he loves to do, also the WWE title is getting a remodel tonight, Logan's spent the last few weeks working with Hunter and the others, under the books, to design a brand new Undisputed title and they think they have it.

Nick: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!

The crowd in Birmingham Alabama cheered for the General Manger of Friday Night Smackdown as the Englishman stood in the middle of the ring, a podium in the centre with it covered by a red cloth, the news broke out earlier in the week that there'd be a new title being unveiled this Friday but who's it is, that's unknow, a lot of people think it's a new Tag title for the blue brand since the Judgement Day don't come over here no more.

Nick: This past Sunday, we witnessed History being made, not only did someone win from the Number 1 Entrant inside the Royal Rumble... We also saw a returning Superstar...

Nick's talking about what Logan did on Sunday, if the fans knew how much that shit actually hurt him then they might have cheered a little more for that bit then they did, Alexis' return got a nice new pop, apparently the fans missed her, who'd have thought, Logan just hopes they know that Alexis isn't back to get into the ring, at least not for a match wise.

Nick: ... Our Undisputed WWE Champion walked into the 30-Man Royal Rumble to defend his title. Against all the odds he walked out as Champion too, which is why...

Nick walked towards the podium, placing his hand on top as the camera got the money shot, still the title is covered but their building suspense, building tension for what the new title will look like for the Undisputed WWE Champion, it's clear that's who it's for but fear not, the tag titles will be getting a new look very soon.

Nick: ... We have a very special gift for him. So, if the WWE Undisputed Champion would like to grace us with his presents...

Nick waited as did the rest of the fans, Logan put in a great performance, he broke the record for the longest time spent in a Men's Royal Rumble and got the most eliminations with 15 in total, he eliminated half the competitors himself, no man has ever done that before and that's what Hunter wanted for this guy...

... Everyone expected just Alexis to come out to this wild reaction, Alexis was a little overwhelmed but Logan figured screw it, her music is just as good as his, so they walked out together, hand in hand looking their absolute best...

 Everyone expected just Alexis to come out to this wild reaction, Alexis was a little overwhelmed but Logan figured screw it, her music is just as good as his, so they walked out together, hand in hand looking their absolute best