Chapter 11: I Got This For Us

By time I got there, Fantasia was just getting inside my room.

"I got something for us."

"What is it?"

Instead of a clear answer, I just laugh turning away from her. I knew she loved surprises, so seeing her light up immediately was almost gratifying enough. Almost.

"Lay on the bed for me baby."

I go to my stereo system, connecting my phone to turn on some of my favorite music. The most sensual on my playlist, which wasn't that hard to find. I loved when music could make me feel something. So naturally my phone was full of it.

After the music was on, adding to the vibe of the room, I lowered the lights. I wanted the romance of the dark, but needed to see the way the warm light hit her body. The thought was already turning me on. Self control for a nearly two months, spending quality time together, and really getting to understand each other. Don't get me wrong, I loved every second of it.
But understanding her even the more, made my soul yearn for hers. Our bodies belonged together.
I knew once I got on top of her for the first time, there'd be no going back. I tend to get possessive.

Sex was a sacred bounding for me. A promise to each other to take care of the others needs; sexual and beyond.
Once I make her mine, there's no leaving me. And when I put it on her, the thought would never even cross her mind.

"Undress for me," I turn towards Tasia again.

She says nothing, immediately working at getting her pants off. Excitement trembles her fingers, yet she goes slow. The red on her nails resemble the drip of thick blood while she pushes the fabric down her legs with leisure.

The way she loved to play in my face was insane. Teasing me like this...she knew just how to stir up trouble.

I scoot my accent chair closer to the bed, not daring to lose focus on her. I sit and cross my legs, leaning back with one hand to support my jaw.
I might as well get comfortable, enjoy the show.
My eyes narrow as she finally gets her pants around her ankles. She trailed the length of her leg, with her hand, slithering her nail along the band of her panties. She tugged at it, threatening me. Teasing me. They were a light pink, perfect on her skin. They were thin and lace, giving me the perfect view. But just enough hidden to fuel my imagination.
I felt my mouth get wet. I was hungry—no, thirsty— for a taste of her. My tongue danced around my mouth in anticipation.

Her pants were completely gone. I let my eyes trace her thighs, they looked so delicious. I wanted her to push my head in between them, suffocate me with their smoothness—

Oh, wow.

She left me no time to focus solely on her thighs. A moment later, she was playing with the zip of the skintight, long sleeve crop she had on. Her breasts bustled behind the material that hugged her body oh so well. They looked like they wanted out. I wanted them out too.
I think she could tell, because her cute little laugh comforted my ears.

"You want me to take this off?" She teases, pulling the zipper down slightly, enough to give me a glimpse of her cleavage.

I couldn't manage more than one sentence. "Take it off, now or I'll come over there."

She takes her hands off her shirt completely.
"Oooh I'm so scared!" She throws her hands up to mock me.

"You should know better than to play with me right now. 7 weeks. 7 weeks without touching you. Tasia, I will come over there. "

"Do what you have to," she sat on her legs, perking her chest. She's so smart...using herself as bait like that. What can I say, I love a woman who knows what she wants.