Tutorial

Name:

Sung Mizushino (or in Western terms: Mizushino Sung)(Sung Mizushino is a descendant of Sung Jinwoo and of Otsutsuki Hagoromo, mixed with the blood of the Sugawara clan of the sorcerer era.)

Age:

Born: Sung Mizushino was born in the Tokyo prefecture of Japan on October 4, 2003 at 16:39.

Current: As of January 1st, 2018, when this story first begins, Sung Mizushino is 14 years old and is just shy of turning 15.

Race/Ethnicity/Bloodline:

Race: Sung Mizushino is a half Korean and half Japanese man.

Ethnicity: In terms of ethnicity, while Sung Mizushino is still a half Korean and half Japanese man, he is ethnically much more than that.

Bloodline: He hails from a small clan of the Sungs in Korea and is the descendant of Sung Jinwoo, the Shadow Monarch and 'The Strongest of the Era' during Ancient Japan just before the Nara period and ruled over the Korean peninsula under the Unified Silla until the middle of the Heian period, where he left to Japan in search of the legendary deity 'Ryomen Sukuna'. It was also during this time that the Shadow Monarch met with the legendary Sage of Six Paths, Otsutsuki Hagoromo, and made a deal with him that ended up creating a child between their two clans that they then blessed to later on have a child capable of wielding both their full power when the time for Sukuna to reammerge would come. Eventually, during the Edo Period, this child's descendant would end up with Sugawara no Michizane, the ancestor to Gojo Satoru and Okkotsu Yuta.

In other words: Sung Mizushino is the descendant of Sung Jinwoo, Otsutsuki Hagoromo, and Sugawara no Michizane.

Gender/Sex:

Male (duh)

Personality:

Sung Mizushino is a hardworking young man who deeply cherishes his bonds and those around him. He is not so idiotic as to sacrifice him for the Jujutsu system that he knows so well. However, he was filled with anger at his weakness despite his immense talent and abilities, along with his overwhelming amount of cursed energy. Eventually though, the higher ups send him to an abandoned part of one of the Okinawa islands near Japan and he nearly ends up killed by a group of what appear to be at least ten cursed spirits around Grade 1 or Special Grade. However, he is saved by The System and given a chance to grow at speeds so fast and great that Jujutsu society takes notice of him and shortly after he's reached Special Grade by the time that Yuji swallows Sukuna's finger on March 5th. Mizushino is one who works hard and possesses immense talent. He is kind to those around him but unnaturally cruel to his enemies, laughing in their face as he forces them to suffer for even trying to hurt his friends.

Height:

At the age of 14 years old, before The System, he stands at a whopping height of 5'8". By the time he reaches level 30, he stands at 6'1". And once he reaches level 74, he stands at a complete height of 6'5", a whole two inches taller than the imposing frame of Gojo Satoru.

Weight:

At the age of 14 years old, before The System, he weighs only 160 lbs. By the time he reaches level 30, he weighs 192 lbs. And once he reaches level 74, he weighs at a total of 210 lbs.

Hair Color + Style:

Black straight hair that is pushed back

Black hair cut in a 2-Block style (level 45)

Eye Color + Type:

Black (Normally)

Glowing Blue (When using or under the effects of The System or utilizing the Monarch of Shadows' powers)

Sharingan (Eventually)

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (Eventually)

Rinnegan (Weakened)(Eventually)

Six Paths Rinnegan (Eventually)

Glowing Purple (When using or under the effects of the full power of The System or the Monarch of Shadows)

World:

This story will take place in the world of a higher scale version of Jujutsu Kaisen and will start off in the very beginning of 2018, in January 1st.

Jujutsu Kaisen will have a different level of scaling from before. To be considered a Special Grade you are considered to be Multi-Continental+ and for top tiers like 'The Strongest' in the form of Gojo Satoru and Sukuna Ryomen, it scales massively higher to Large Planetary+ in Gojo's case and Star level for Sukuna's.

Here is the tiering:

'The Strongest of Their Era': Minimum of Planetary. Kashimo Hajime is scaled to Planetary, Gojo Satoru is scaled to Large Planetary+, and Ryomen Sukuna is scaled to Star+ level. Yuta is also scaled up to here as the second to only Gojo himself, working Planetary level. Minimum of FTL, up to High FTL or beyond.

Special Grade: Scales to Multi-Continental to Multi-Continental+. Between Relativistic+ to Speed of Light.

Special Grade 1: Scales to Continental to Nigh Multi-Continental. Sub-Relativistic+ to Relativistic.

Grade 1: Scales to Large Country to Nigh Continental. Massively Hypersonic to Sub-Relativisitic.

Grade 2: Scales to Small Country to Nigh Large Country. Hypersonic to High Hypersonic.

Grade 3: Scales to Large City to Nigh Small Country. Supersonic to Hypersonic.

Grade 4: Scales to Small City to Nigh Large City. Subsonic to Transonic.

Grade 5: New Grade added. Scales to Anything Below Small City level. Anything below Subsonic.

The System itself is a culmination of three worlds. They are Solo Leveling, Naruto, and Jujutsu Kaisen. It is of the characters: Sung Jinwoo from Solo Leveling, Otsutsuki Hagoromo from Naruto, and his own Cursed Technique from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Love Interests: 

Honestly? This is all up to you all. I could introduce a new character for the MC, but I feel like it would be too forced. I'm more so leaning towards bringing in a character from Naruto or Solo Leveling or maybe even other anime as his love interest. I will say this now though. This is NOT a harem. I've written and read enough of those to last my grandchild's lifespan. No, this one will be a lot more grounded and more focused on how this young man would grow. Not shoe-horning in things.

Discord: 

https://discord.gg/u2VZSxuh