Chapter 0: The Prologue

"So... you're Ryomen Sukuna, eh? I can't have you going around destroying Shibuya, so I'll be taking you down. No problems with that, right?" Spoke a young and tall teenager as he looked down at the King of Curses from the building he stood on the side of. He had black silky hair styled in a 2-block hairstyle and had glowing purple Six Path Rinnegans glowing as his eyes. He wore a white t-shirt with a long black cardigan over and wore black sweatpants and wore the black shoes that Toji once wore. The young man in question stood at the imposing height of 6'5" and had only recently turned 15.

Yuji Itadori, who was being controlled and piloted by Ryomen Sukuna at this time, glared up at him. "You... You're that boy who became a Special Grade Sorcerer in just two months, right?" Sukuna said with a wide grin. He flicked his hand and a wave of Dismantles were thrown towards the boy.

The boy disappeared in a blur and had dropped an axe kick the very next second, with Sukuna being slammed into the ground from the force before he was kicked away, flipping around midair. This damn brat!

"You're the King of Curses? C'mon! Give me a challenge!" The teenager roared as he laughed, dodging yet another wave of Dismantles sent his way.

He... He can see my Technique! Sukuna thought with a wide grin. He charged forward and sent a fist forward, only for it to get redirected and to receive five palm strikes to the face followed up by a knee to the gut and then a kick to the face to launch him away. But before he was sent flying away, he had managed to pull off a Cleave on him that destroyed his leg.

To Sukuna's joy, he watched as the boy had restored his leg in a millionth of a second, before it had even touched the ground or had the chance to be lowered. This boy! He has such perfect mastery over his reverse cursed technique! Let's see what else you're capable of, boy!

"You! What's your name?" Sukuna said as a wide grin spread across his face as he landed back on his feet.

The teenager tilted his head as a shit-eating grin spread across his lips, "Me? I'm Sung Mizushino, The Monarch of Shadows. And I'm about to show you exactly why..." The teenager said as the shadows danced around him and a part of it solidified into a staff in the boy's grasp and the shadows expanded from behind him immensely as millions of glowing purple eyes had shown themselves within. Then, with a single word, darkness had reigned supreme and the King of Curses was driven back in an instant, "Arise."

...

Currently, January 1st, 2018

...

We find ourselves in the midst of a hospital room, with a young man who had a stature of 5 '8'' with black hair that hangs as bangs that almost cover his black eyes. He wasn't too built, maintaining a lithe build with a multitude of scars across his body. He wore a simple dark blue t-shirt with a thin black jacket over it and wore dark blue sweatpants and wore black tennis shoes.

He was watching his unconscious grandma, who was sleeping in the hospital he was sitting right next to with her vitals showing on the monitor right next to her. The young man, who was only 14 years old, sighed in exhaustion as he grabbed hold of her hand and sighed deeply into it. "Grandma... I'll... I'll come back for you. I've been working with those old fogies who work as the higher ups in jujutsu society for a while now to pay for the bills here and... they offered me a really good high paying job out in one of the Okinawa islands. It's remote but... I just have to exterminate a few Grade 5 curses." He took a deep breath and gently set her hand back down. He rose and parted with the words,

"I know those old bastards. They know me. I... I don't know what they've got planned, but I'll do everything in my power to come back to you. I can't have you beat me to death because I died before you did, right grandma? And... if I can't keep our promise, I love you grandma."