Ch 11:- Clubbing

"And this bone is..." Your professor was teach you as you listened to him and were marking all the important points. It had been 3 days since that incident, you still had the bandaged on. The doctors were gonna remove your stitches in the next 2 days. So right now, you were on bed rest and so you kept yourself busy by reading books and studying. And right now, you were attending your classes.

You were focusing on your classes when the library door opened. You looked at that side and saw Jimin coming in. You frowned as he walked to you with some snacks and kept it on the plate, "Eat while studying, it helps" You looked at him and nodded as you ate and listened to the professor, who didn't think much of it. Jimin then walked to the couch and grabbed his book and continued reading. You looked at him before focusing back.

He continued reading his novel while you continued your studies. After few hours, "That's enough for today... I'll get going" You smiled and nodded. The professor walked out. You smiled and got up and turned but gasped. Jimin stood in front of you with a smile as you held your chest and breath heavily, "You scared me!!" Jimin chuckled and smiled, "Sorry about that Mia cara... But I wanna do something!" You frowned and looked at him.

You tilted your head as he held your wrist and took you to the couch. He made you sit down and sat beside you as he asked you, "I want you to give me a list of book recommendations" You frowned as he smiled and chuckled at your reaction. "Gimme the recommendations so that I can understand what type of guys you like!" You smiled and cupped his jaw. He gasped but looked at you, you smiled and leaned closer to him, "I like guys like you.." Jimin frowns and tilted his head as you chuckled. Soon his frown turned into a smirk as he pushed you on the couch and hovered over you.

You gasped and looked at him as he caressed your cheeks and smiled, "And I love girls like you, and there is only one girl like you.. that's You!" You laughed at smiled at his confession. Suddenly the library door opened as you gasped and pushed him off you. Jimin fell on the ground and winced in pain as you looked at him before seeing who came. "Ahhh why do I come at the wrong time always.." Stella whined as Jimin got up rubbing his ass and looked at her, "Ask yourself that!! And why did you come?!" You chuckled at Jimin's irritated tone. "Yes why did you come Stel?"

Stella looked at you before smiling, "We are planning on going out somewhere!! So all are calling you guys to discuss" Jimin looked at you before he frowned, "But Y/n needs rest" Stella pouted as You chuckled, "It's fine... let's go, I didn't go out at all..." Jimin looked at you with a stern look, "No Y/n-" "Please Chim!" You said the nickname as Jimin widened his eyes and sighed, "Fine!" Stella smiled and jumped before holding your hand and pulling you out. Jimin gasped and yelled "Heyy be careful!!"

After few mins

"So it's final!! We are going to the new club!!" Stella jumped in happiness as you chuckled. Jimin sighed, kinda worried while Jk smiled looking at Stella. "So all of you, go get ready!!" Stella said while Tae chuckled, "I'm ready!" He was already wearing a suit (Typical Taehyung- ) for the whole day as Stella scoffed. You got up and went to your room. Jimin followed you.

You went and got ready. Searching for a dress, you took and wore it. Walking to the mirror, you checked yourself before smiling and curling your hair with a curling iron. Appling light makeup, you wore your heels and smiled. You wore some accessories when Jimin's reflection appeared behind you. You gasped and looked at him as he smiled and back hugged you. "You look soo beautiful, Mia cara" Jimin whispered as you chuckled and smiled. "You look handsome too Chim" Jimin kissed your neck as he whispered "You calling me Chim, makes me so happy" You turned and looked at him. He smiled and pecked your lips, "Let's go?" You asked as Jimin intertwined your hand and nodded, "Don't leave my hand at any cost hmm" You nodded as you both walked downstairs.

"You!!" As you both got out of the room, you heard Stella's scream as she was chasing Taehyung again. Jimin sighed as You chuckled. Jungkook looked at them as he quickly ran and held Stella, picking her up on his shoulder. "Lemme go!! That Kim!! I'll kill him!!" Jungkook sighed as Stella kept hitting his back with her fists, but it didn't effect him at all. You walked down as Jimin said "Yall, let's go?" Stella looked at you both before nodding as Jungkook walked to the car still having her on his shoulder.

You giggled at them as you walked holding Jimin's hand. Jimin walked and opened the door for you as you smiled and got in. Jimin smiled back and got in his seat. Jungkook was in the driver's seat as he looked at them from the rear view before driving off. "This new club, they say it's really good and it has lots of ratings!" Stella said looking at her phone as Jungkook nodded, "Are there rooms??" You and Stella both looked at Jk at the same time, as he smirked. Jimin chuckled as Stella elbowed Jk and You chuckled before looking outside. You just hoped, your life remains like this.

You guys reached the club as Jimin walked out and opened the door for you. You smiled and got out. Jungkook too opened the door for Stella who smiled and intertwined her arm with him. Jimin held your hand before you walked in the club. Stella and Jk led the way to the VIP room as you all sat down there. "Guys! I'll get you guys some drinks..." Stella said as got up. Jimin looked at Stella and got up, "I'll help you.." Stella frowned, "No its fine.." "No you can't pick all 7 glasses Right" Stella sighed and nodded as she walked away. Jimin looked at you before he smiled and walked away too. But someone was looking at you from afar and smirked,

"You are finally here... My doll..."