Ch 14:- Ignoring 🔞

It's been few days since Jungkook and Stella left. You were worried for them but Stella sent you a picture with Seori, which made you feel calm. Since the day of the incident, You were ignoring Jimin. You knew he wanted to protect you but pointing a gun at Stella was over the limits. He tried a lot to talk to you but, you were ignoring him fully.

Now you were cooking some soup. You felt like you wanted to drink some soup and so you did. Mixing thr soup, you sipped it and smiled in satisfaction. You mixed a bit more and that's when, you felt a pair of hands wrapped around you. The person's perfume filled your nostrils which made you realize who it was, but you stayed quiet. "How long will you ignore me, Mia Cara??" His deep voice rang in your ears. But you stayed silent.

He slowly nuzzled in the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. You gulped and tried to move away, "Jimin stop.." But Jimin didn't stop as he pecked your neck and slowly started kissing and sucking your neck. Your breathes got heavy as you shivered, but tried to hide it. Jimin's hand moved down as he slowly rubbed your tummy. You closed your eyes, trying to ignore him.

!!Mature content ahead!!

He smirked and turned you, making you face him as he lifted you and made you sit on the kitchen counter. You looked at him blankly as he cupped your jaw. His eyes looked at yours as he whispered, "How long will you ignore me Mia cara??" You looked at him and moved your eyes away, not looking at him. He leaned near your ear and whispered, "This beggar is begging for some love and attention... won't you be kind enough to give that to him hm??" He bit your earlobe before looking at you as he moved down and sucked your neck.

Your hands gripped the kitchen counter while he slowly sucked and marked your neck before his hand moved to your shirt and unbuttoning it. You finally spoke, "Jimin... stop.." "Scared that someone will catch us??" Jimin looked at you and chuckled as he removed your shirt, revealing your bare breasts, "I made sure no one is around here..." He said before leaning and kissing your nipples as you gripped his hair softly, "And If anyone catches us too... I'll let them witness me worshipping my lady..." He said before getting up and whispering, "Before taking off their eyes and fucking you again over their blind body"

His words made you shiver as he chuckled and kissed you. You wrapped your hands around his neck kissing him back. His plump lips moved against yours as he slowly pushed his tongue inside your mouth. Exploring your mouth, he moved his hands down to your shorts, which he removed swiftly.

He broke the kiss and looked at you, before slipping his fingers in her. You gasped as you clutched his shoulders, "J-Jimin" Your whimpers reached his ears as he smirked and thrusts his fingers faster. You bury your face on his shoulders as your moans reach his ears but get muffled. He smirked and grabbed your jaw with his free hand and smirked, "Lemme hear those addictive moans Princess"

His fingers curled in you as you gasped and clenched around his fingers. He smirked and pulled his fingers out before pushing his fingers in your mouth. You sucked them and looked at him as he opened his pants and boxers. He removed your shorts fully which were hanging on your ankles, before throwing them aside. He pulled you by your legs as you gripped his shoulders tight.

Slowly, he guided his friend in you as he groaned and you pushed your head back. "Fuck... you are so wet.. " Jimin mumbles before he starts moving his hips, slamming and thrusting in you. The kitchen was filled with moans, groans and skin slapping sounds. The soup was long forgotten, the place smelled like sex as you gripped his shoulders tight.

"Fuck baby... you are like the perfect fit to my jigsaw puzzle! Such a match, you are meant to be mine!" Jimin groans and kissed you as you kiss him back. You both busy for the next few hours today... but unable to notice that a phone was buzzing on the counter..

!!Mature content ends!!

Meanwhile

Jungkook gulped as he looked around. He was scared and worried, beside him was Stella, who was crying her heart out... Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at Stella and hugged her, but it didn't make her stop crying...

"We lost her... Jungkook... she is gone..."