Ch 16:- All gone..

"What!!" Jimin yelled in shock as you, who were sitting on the couch flinched and looked at him. Jimin turned and looked at you before smiling slightly and turns to the window back as he heard Jungkook's talks, "I don't know hyung... Today midnight Seori was missing, I called you but you didn't pick up and then Today morning when I came back from the market, Stella isn't home! Stella was panicking the whole night. I made sure she was tucked in bed and asleep while I went to the market, but by the time I came back, she wasn't here. I don't know Hyung!! I fucking don't know what's happening!! It makes me feel soo..." Jungkook groans as Jimin hears a thud sound.

"Hey... don't hurt yourself Jungkook! Look we will find a way... come back to Korea! Let's plan something hmm" Jungkook sniffed and hummed as Jimin sighed, "Don't worry, we will fine them! I promise... I'm sending my private jet, come back" " Ok..." Jungkook said before hanging up the call. Jimin sighed and looked at his phone. "What happened?" Jimin turned to see you, who was standing near him, arms folded around the chest.

"Uhh Y/n..." "Don't lie Jimin... I need the truth" You said looking at him sternly ad he sighed and closed his eyes before looking at you, "Stella and Seori both are missing" Your eyes widen at the news as you look at him, "What?!" Jimin nodded, "Jungkook is coming back, We will work on tracking them both..." Your face showed worry as you gulped and looked down. Jimin cupped your cheeks and looked at you, "Heyy..."

You looked at him as he sighs and hugs you tight. You hugged him back and asked softly, "They will be safe right..." Jimin sighed, "I can't give promises Hun, cause the description Stella gave of that James is worrying.. But I'll make sure, they both are safe and sound and with us. You gotta promise me one thing..." You looked at him and frowned as he held your hands, slowly rubbing his thumb at the back of it.

"Promise me you won't go out of this mansion, until and unless Stella and Seori are back home.." You looked at him and gasped, "Jimin-" "Understand why I'm telling this Y/n... that James wants you, and I can't risk your life. If anything happens to you... I can't bare it... So please..." His eyes met yours as you gulped and sighed nodding, "Fine I won't go out..." Jimin smiled and nodded before pecking your forehead. "I'll get going.." Jimin walked to the door but you called him out, "Jimin!!"

He turned and looked at you before you sighed, "Come back safely..." He smiled and nodded before going out as you clutched your pendant and sighed closing your eyes, hoping everything goes well...

Meanwhile

Groans were heard as the man chuckled before hitting the woman hard with the metal bat, making her groan and whimper in pain. Her hands were tied back as she could do nothing but roll on the floor and try to curl up and protect herself, but whenever she did that, the guards would make her kneel down and the man would hit her harder. Her eyes glared at the man who smirked enjoying her condition.

He finally dropped the metal bat and squatted down and held her jaw as he smirked. There were baby's cries in the background which made the woman's heart churn in pain but the man enjoyed it. "So... How does it feel to be treated like this, Miss Han... sorry Mrs. Jeon Stella.." The man chuckled as Stella glared at him, "Untie my hands and then I'll show you how it fucking feels James!" James laughed and looked at her, "Feisty much I see..." He grabbed the bat and hit her again as she groaned and hissed.

James bent down to her level and smirked, "Look at you... So weak yet.. so strong and fierce.. no wonder I liked you.." His eyes roamed around her body, as she was wearing a crop top and leggings and his hand slowly caressed her cheeks. Stella groaned and spat on his face making James smirk fade as he looked at her glaring. "And no wonder I left you... still a piece of garbage!" James gritted his teeth and got up and looked at his guards before looking at her with dark eyes, "Take her to my room!! Lemme show her the actual piece of garbage"

After few hours

You walked around the garden as you sighed. Your mind was filled with worry as you thought of what was happening with Stella and Seori. You remember what Stella had told about James and you were thinking if you ever met him or have seen him.. You sighed and walked around thr garden. But you felt some presence behind you.

It wasn't a comfortable presence but a strong, dark, scary one.. and You weren't sure if you should turn around or not. You gulped and walked as if Nothing happened. You looked around to see if any guards are there near you but.. there were none. You bit your lip and kept walking around.

Jimin, on the other hand, was in the meeting room with all the members. "Taehyung, Jin hyung, you both will track the 2 pendants Jungkook made and find the location. Joon Hyung, Yoongi hyung, alert the guards, Hoseok Hyung, me and Jungkook will set the weapons.. let's do this guys!" All nodded as they got up and walked out. Jimin walked down but he looked at a maid and stopped, "Did you see Y/n anywhere??" "Sir, she was in the garden.." Jimin nodded and walked to the garden.

He went out and looked around and frowned. There were no guards and no Y/n... he looked at the maid and frowned, "Where is Y/n??" The maid gasped and gulped, "Sir I had seen her here, after that I don't know where she is..." Jimin groaned and bit his lower lip, before he saw something sparkling. He got down and walked to the thing before his eyes widened as he slowly picked it up and looked at it in shock, as the color of his face drained...

Cause it was your earing which you wore today...