Ch 21:- Beautiful Ends

The man inched closer and closer to you. You were busy enjoying the peaceful night while the others were busy talking. The man was so close to you but before he could stab you, someone arm choked the man making the man gasp and then a loud scream came from that man when the guy who held him, stabbed his stomach. You flinched and turned suddenly as your eyes widened seeing the scene.

The guy held a knife in his hand, but he was stabbed by another knife, someone stabbed him. You looked at the man who slowly fell on his knees, but as he fell, the man behind was revealed and your breath hitched. You looked at the guy as your breathes got heavy, your tears brimmed on your eye, threatening to fall.

The guy chuckled looking at you and tilted his head, "Didn't expect me... did you, Mia Cara??" You broke down hearing that name, the name which once you hated, but now, it's the most beautiful thing you ever heard. Your lips trembled as one name left your mouth, " J-Jimin..."

Jimin chuckled and hugged you. This is real, he is real! He didn't die!! You broke down holding him close, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!!" You kept saying sorry many times as Jimin just chuckled and nodded, his hand patting your back slowly as he calmed you down.

"Shhh love, I'm here... You thought I'll leave you?? Baby you are stuck with me" Jimin smiled and broke the hug before cupping your face in his hands. He rubbed your tears by his thumb as he looked at you, "I love you so much, Yun Y/n, I will never ever leave you..." You smiled and nodded, your tears still in our eyes. Jimin looked at you as his hand went down to your stomach. He slowly caressed it and looked at you. You nodded and hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much... Thank you for this gift.. I promise I won't ever leave you" "But why did you not come before?? Where were you??" You looked at him as he smiled and chuckled, "I had to hide to finish all the enemies to ensure your safety" You sighed and looked down. Jimin pecked your forehead.

After few months

"Finally!!" Tae exclaimed. Jungkook nodded while he held Seori in his hands, "You both are together!!" Jimin nodded and smiled. "Let her sleep tonight Jimin... she just gave birth remember??" Yoongi teased as Jimin whined. All laughed. Jhope looked in at his girlfriend's arms, who held a small baby, "Isn't Jaeyun cute??" Jhope looked at her as she smiled and nodded, "I want a baby too.." Jhope chuckled and smiled, "We will have one soon Yena... Soon..." Yena smiled and chuckled. "Guys she is here!!" All looked at the door.

You walked slowly towards Jimin. Jimin looked at you as his eyes locked. You both had an eye contact as you walked towards him. He looked at you as his eyes turned teary. You smiled and walked to him. Taehyung looked at him and chuckled, "Jimin... don't cry" Jimin sniffed and looked away. You chuckled and stood in front of him. The priest started saying the vows and everything as Jimin looked at your eyes. You looked at him, He slowly whispered, "You aren't mine, I'm yours Mia Cara..."

You sniffed and nodded and smiled. The priest asked your answers, as both of you said 'I do'. The priest smiled and looked at you both, "I pronounce you both, Husband and wife, you may kiss each other". Jimin looked at you as you smiled. He wrapped his arms around your hips and pulled you near before kissing you passionately. You smiled and kissed him back as you remembered his words,

"Mia Cara, This is a Hateful Love, A Love which is filled with Hate..." But now.. this love has turned into something beautiful and interesting...

Heyy!! Estella here!! I hope yall enjoyed the book!! This book took longer than I expected but end faster than I wished. This will be one of my fav books I wrote and I'm thankful for all the support you gave me and this book!!

Comment if you need an epilogue!! Till then, The Hateful Love signing off~