Ch 18:- Breakdowns

Your eyes were teary looking at him, the gun fell from your hand as you fell on your knees and held him tight. Jungkook rushed to Jimin and looked at you, "Why did you do that?!!" "Cause I said her to..." A voice said from behind You as Jimin and Jungkook both looked back.

James walked in and smirked, "I told her to either kill Jimin, or watch Stella, Seori and her lovely brother die..." You cried harder hugging Jimin, "I'm s-sorry, I was helpless..." Jimin sighed and whispered to you, "I-Its fine... I don't mind it... you are that to save them... Damn you are a savior Mia Cara" His words made you cry harder.

"Aww doll, stop crying... let's go..." "Don't even touch her!!" Jungkook glared at James, who raised his hands up and gasped, "Woahh man chill out... Do remember, Your wife is still under my control.." Jungkook gritted his teeth and looked at Stella before looking at Jimin.

James smirked and walked to you as he held your hand, " Let's go-" But before he could pull you, there were gunshots as James stopped and looked down at his stomach. His stomach bled as he looked at Jimin who scoffed, "I won't die and let you touch my girl, James!!" James glared at Jimin but smirked, "At least she isn't yours too..."

Saying that James fell down and died. You looked at Jimin who looked at you and smiled. His eyes looked at you as he wiped your tears and chuckled, "I promise... I'll never leave you, My last wish was to die in your arms... and you fulfilled that too... There is nothing which can make me happy anymore than this moment. " His words made you whine, "Don't... don't say that Jimin!! Please don't say that!"

Jungkook looked at Jimin and at you, "I'll call the backups!!" He said before rushing out. "I w-wont survive till he calls the backups, so let me enjoy these moments. My one wish isn't fulfilled yet Mia Cara... can you fulfill it??" You looked at him as you caressed his cheeks, your eyes filled with tears as you nodded, "Do you... love me...? Just say that you love me before I go.."

His words broke your heart. You didn't want this to be the end, you didn't want to let him go. You cried and sniffed, "Words can't express what I feel for you Chim, The feelings felt are too complicated to put in words, but if I could, I would've explained these complicated feelings to you slowly... but for now... I love you Park Jimin... I love you so damn much that seeing you in this condition, makes me feel like burning in fire right now.."

Jimin smiled and looked at you before whispering, "I love you too Lim Y/n.." He said before closing his eyes with a smile on his face...

(Heyy!! Estella here!! Ik this chapter is really short but if I go further this story will end faster. Don't worry, the next chapters are gonna be interesting ones!! So wait for them!! And do Comment guys!! I wanna know your thoughts and opinions on the storyline!!)