Ch 12:- Betrayal 3

Stella looked around and at the bartender, "2 glass of strawberry martini, 4 glasses of whiskey on the rock, 2 Scotch and..." She looked at Jimin who looked at the bartender, "1 whiskey more" "Coming right up!" The bartender said before walking to prepare the drinks. Stella sat there looking around which Jimin noticed, "Looking for someone?" Stella looked at him and chuckled shaking her head as no. "Just bored you know... I wanna go to the dance floor" Jimin chuckled and smiled, "Typical Stella"

Stella laughed and that's when the bartender came with a huge tray of drinks. Jimin searched his pockets but groans, "I forgot my wallet in the car... lemme get that!" "No its fine, I'll pay, You take these drinks to them" Jimin looked at Stella and nods. Stella looked at the bartender and frowns, "The 2 martinis?" The bartender gasped, "Sorry, I'll get it!" Jimin chuckled, Stella sighed and looked at Jimin, "Go, I'll get the 2 drinks" Jimin nods and walks away. Stella watched him go as she sighs closing her eyes before turning and seeing the 2 drinks "Sorry guys.." She thinks before removing a small packet from her hand.

Jimin walks to where all were sitting as he looked at you. You were sitting between Jungkook and Tae and Jungkook was showing something to you in his phone while smiling widely. You were giggling too. Jimin smiled seeing you giggle as he walked to you. You looked at his direction cause you saw some movements, and then you spot him walking to you guys

"Planning on taking my girl huh??" Jimin chuckled as Jungkook shook his head as no. "No hyung.. I was showing her Seori's videos" Jimin smiled and looked at you. "She is so cute!! I can't believe, Stell is already a mother!" You smiled widely while looking at the baby videos. Jimin smiled looking at you as he signaled Tae to move aside.

Taehyung chuckled and moved aside as Jimin sat beside you. He then leaned to your ear and whispered "Don't worry, soon I'll give you one baby too" You gasp and blushed at his comment looking down as you hit his thighs hard. Jimin laughs and looks around but something caught his eyes. He looked at something as his eyes narrowed a bit.

You noticed this and looked at him as you frowned. "Jimin??" You called out but Jimin had his eyes fixed on something.. or someone? You turned to look at the direction he was looking but by then Stella came with the 2 drinks as she smiled, "Hey guys!! Y/n here's your drink" Stella gave you the drink as you smiled and were gonna take it, but Jimin held your hand.

You looked at him confused as you noticed Jimin glaring at Stella. Stella frowned and tilted her head, "Jimin?" Jimin looked at the drink and then back at her, "Drink that drink..." Stella frowned and so did you, "I have my drink Jimin.." "No give that drink to Y/n and drink the drink you are giving her" Stella frowned but shrugged and drank the drink she was giving you. Jimin looked at her as she sipped a bit and looked at Jimin.

"Now drink the other drink too" "Jimin what is this?!" "Y/n... stay quiet.. Stella drink" But when Jimin said that, Stella's face color kinda paled. She started panicking internally but stayed calm, but.. Jimin's eyes were like a hawk. Stella looked at the drink and at Jimin but Jimin scoffed, "Ik you since long time Stell, you can't fool me. I know you like a fucking book!" Stella gulped and looked away, "I don't know what you are talking about.."

Jimin looked at her and got up, "Tell me the truth Stella! You mixed drugs in Y/n's drinks! Right?!" Your eyes widened and so did others. Stella's eyes widened too, as she looked at Jimin shocked, "W-What the fuck!" "You are blaming Stella for no reason Jimin!" Jungkook, who was silent till now, said as he frowned and stood up, "Stell could never!"

Jimin scoffed at Jk's comment and got up as he held your wrist, "We are going home!" You widen your eyes and so does Stella. Jimin doesn't listen to anyone and pulls you out with him. Stella looks at them and gasps as she walks behind yall and like that everyone leave the club.

You stopped Jimin as he looked at you with frown. "Why did you do that?!" You said and soon Stella and everyone reach the mansion behind you. Jimin looks at you coldly and looks at Stella, "Ask her, why don't you?!" "Stop blaming her Jimin!! She can't drug me!!" You yelled as Jimin scoffed.

"So you are saying that I'm lying?!!" You shook your head as no, "You might have seen someone else-" "Who in the club was even wearing a dress like her Y/n?!! Who??!" Jimin yelled as you got silent. No one was wearing a golden dress so dazzling like Stella, especially when the dress she wore was a limited edition Prada. Jimin scoffed and looked at Stella, "She betrayed us! Why don't you get it?!!"

"She can never betray us Jimin!!" Jimin groaned at your words and looked away as he then calmed down and looked at Stella, "You will stay silent right?!! You won't accept your mistakes!" Stella looked down and sighed. You looked at her and at Jimin, "You are making her feel low!! Jimin sto-"

"No Y/n... Jimin is right... I tried to drug your drink.."