Ch.TwentyFour

Lexie was in shock as she looked to the test. It was positive. Lexie McQueen was pregnant with Freddie Roscoe's baby. And she was in utter disbelief.

Lexie and Freddie had talked about the baby and if there was a baby. And both of them were worried about how they'd be as parents. She knew how her life had been hectic. Especially being a McQueen.

She knew she was going to keep the baby. Whatever happened, part of her wanted to keep it. She turned to look at Freddie who smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Lexie shrugged. "I'm in disbelief. I kinda knew it was going to come up positive. But part of me is kinda excited?" She said.

"Do you wanna keep it?"

Lexie nodded and smiled. "I think I do. I mean, it's not going to be easy. I know that. But I think as we have each other, we can do it. That's if you want to keep it?" She said.

"Think I wanna be a dad. I wanna be the dad I had. My dad was the best. And if I can be half the man he was, I'll have made it in life," Freddie told her.

Lexie nodded and smiled. "So we're doing this? We're going to have a baby?" She asked.

"We're going to have a baby. Not saying I'm not freaking out or anything. But I wanna be there. Every step of the way," he told her.

Lexie smiled and kissed him. She knew that it wasn't going to be easy. But she was adamant she was going to do all she could to be a good mum. Knowing it was something she wanted.

***
Lexie went to meet with Alexa. She looked to her and smiled. "You okay?" She asked.

Alexa nodded. "Warren and I had sex in the club. And now my back aches. Anyway. Did you take the test?"

Lexie nodded and smiled. She handed her the test. "It's positive. I'm pregnant. And I don't even know how to feel. I know I wanna keep the baby. I mean, I know it's gonna be hard as hell. But I think I can do it," she said.

Alexa smiled. She hugged her and looked to her. "You're gonna be an amazing mummy. Look at how you used to look after your dolls,"she said as she took her hand. "Personally can't wait to teach your baby the McQueen lifestyle," she told her.

"Thanks. I'd like my child to be half normal."

"Won't happen."

***
Lexie was sitting in the house with Freddie. He looked to her and smiled. "I told mum you're pregnant. I know we're meant to wait. But she's my mum. And I couldn't help it. She's happy for us," he said.

"I told Alexa. She was with me when I got the test. And she's my best friend. Even though she's my family. But yeah. I think for now, we keep it between us. I want to make this work. As I love you. I know I do. But I just think we need to make sure everything is okay with the baby."

But Leigh had no idea how the pregnancy was going to be far from plain sailing. And she was about to overcome a huge obstacle.