Disclaimer

Lexie McQueen is he daughter of Mercedes McQueen. When Mercedes prepares to marry Paul browning. Lexie arrives back in hollyoaks village to attend the wedding but Lexie has no idea how her boyfriend Freddie Roscoe who she met in London and how his family have moved to hollyoaks. Lexie is shocked to see her boyfriend there. Lexie decides to stay in the village with Freddie. She knows that she would do anything that she would do that she could be with freddie, but Lexie is also a McQueen and she is Mercedes daughter and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to her.

Lexie is twisted and manipulative and she and Freddie are in love, but they're relationship isn't easy. They are always fighting and ending up in bed. Others would say that they are toxic but they are more than twisted.they are messed up and together they can cause real harm. Lexie is the worst of the McQueen and often gets in real trouble. But with Lexie and Freddie being bad news in hollyoaks can they keep their relationship a flow and find a way to make it work when others try to tear them apart?

A/n; I own Lexie McQueen along with any kiddies she has. Everything else belongs to the producers of hollyoaks

Published; 21st May 2020