Chapter 7 *-*

Once we had finally made it to Dennis's house I was so relieved because I didn't know what that woman was capable of doing to me. I wonder what she was doing to me like why would she drug me... All I know is that I may have saw her in my dreams before, but I'm not sure.

"Hey Dennis do you remember how she looks?" I asked.

"All I remember I this lady with a black cloak was watching you sleep like she had been watching you for a long time or some shit. I know she was in a hurry to get away when she had saw me."

"I don't know man I think I saw her in my dreams a few times or what if they weren't my dreams... This is soooo crazy..... Oh my gosh I think I'm going to die... How did she get in to my room what if she gave me aids or worst..... I can't even think-" I felt a sharp pain on my cheek and saw stars.

"Snap out of it dude! Only time will tell what has just happened maybe she didn't do much when I had got there. Because I rushed over there pretty quick because I thought you had changed your mind so I wanted to drag you over to hang out with me."

"Okay okay okay... But the weird thing is that she looked a lot like me in my dreams like what the fuck right? I think I secretly want a sister."

"Well you don't have to stay if you don't want to I mean if you feel more comfortable at home I Won't"

"NO! I don't want to go home she might come back and drug me in my sleep and I'll be that kid with Aids.." I interrupted him.

"Okay. Well lets forget about that crazy lady and have some fun huh?"

After a while we did exactly as Dennis said we had fun, we listed our favorite bands and turns out we had the same music interest. So we listened to really loud music and watched movies made cupcakes (More like made the kitchen a mess.) But we still had fun it was like my little fairy tale that didn't last too long.

We were off to bed and it was 3:00 am

"Who knew time really did fly! I'm beat I think it's time for bed." Dennis said.

"Yeah I could fall asleep right here right now." I lazily said while slipping off in to dream land.

                                   ~Dennis' POV~

I some how knew he was going to pass out in some odd position. It's like I'm a psychic or something pat on the back for Dennis!  I swooped him in my arms and carried him to my guest bedroom. Hopefully his comfortable in his clothes while sleeping because I am not comfortable with changing him while his sleeping.

That might lead in to some curiosity that I wouldn't be able to control. What? I am a very curious person.. Especially when it comes to my sexuality preference because I just realized that I had an uber crush on Bennett. But you know what? I think I accepted the fact that I am interested in the same sex as me. Ugh so much shit bobbling in to my mind. Don't you hate it when you're tired and wanting to sleep but your mind is still buzzing like a bee in mid summer?

"Okay brain let me get some sleep tonight I don't want you keeping me up all night and wake up really late. If you do you'll make me seem like a bad slumber party instructor and make Bennett think bad of me. So just let me close my eyes and let me be in silence without a peep from you."

"A slumber party instructor?"

"AAHHHHHffffffffmmmmmmmhmmm ahem... Uh..."

"You know you didn't even leave the room.... So you were just talking to your brain? How did I get in this bedroom?" Bennett said with a slight giggle.

"Well good sir I carried you up the steps to the guest bedroom. And I was stuck in thought trying to prep myself to go to sleep. As you can tell I have troubles sleeping so this is a nightly routine for me. Minus the slumber party instructor part." I said with pink cheeks even though he can't see them because it's pretty dark in this room.

"I'm glad you didn't change me or else that would've been weird."

"Of course not. I would never invade ones privacy because I know that I wouldn't like some kid I just met change me."

"Well thanks man."

"Sooooooo. You're going to school for the first time ever huh?"

"Yup My parent made me home schooled because they thought it would be best for me. But I'm pretty sure they just wanted me inside my house more."

"Why would they do that?"

"I'm not sure.." He said with slight sound of sadness.

"Oh okay" I said trying not to push the topic.

"Well I think I'm going to dose off now. Good night Dennis"

"Okay good night Bennett" I said while walking out the door.

I can't believe I was talking right beside him while he was sleeping... What an idiot I am a sleepy Dennis is one thing and curious Dennis is a whole different person. I just sat in my room and listened to the rain hit the window. I absolutely love the rain it makes me just want to go out side for a walk and jump in puddles, but I don't think my neighbors would like a kid jumping around in puddles at 4 in the morning. So I just listen to the rain drops all in sync, just slipping me in to darkness and peace. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HEEYYYYY I'm Back! <3 All I have to say Is I hope you guys like this chapter and like me still. I'm trying to write more often but it's difficult in my situation.... so sorry. Just so you know I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!! Love and kisses to you wonderful people who read this :*