Chapter 5

_Benette's POV_

He Invited ME to stay with HIM! I can't believe this is happening Why would he want me to stay at his house like... why? This is just really surprising to me. I will try and actually look nice for once he better feel special because I have never cared so much about what I wear. I just want to look pretty attractive even though I know that he would never even go for me....

I decided to wear some neon green skinny jeans with my black studded belt and my white Bring Me The Horizon shirt. Then I put on my sexy smelling cologne maybe just tease my hair a little to show my sexiness. Fuck! What time did he want me to be over at? ugh I have to text him....

"Hey!!!!!!!!!! DENNNIIISSSSSS!!!!!"

"BEEEEEEEEENNNNNEEEETTTTTEEEE!!!!!!!"

"What time do I come over at????"

"Hmm Whenever I guess... you could come over whenever you're ready.."

"Otay I'll be there in a bit. ;)"

"Better look sexy for me! ;)"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!! Why would he say that to me??!?!!?! >.<

"UUUUHhhmmm okay.."

With that I just went and got all the shit I need for an over night stay and wrote a note for my parents even though they won't even notice I am gone but just to be on the safe side I did. I gathered all my shit and when I reached for the door it busted open!

I stumbled back to due to the amount of force that was put on and everything went black....

I saw Dennis from a far distance yelling my name and saying that I was in great danger and I should not give in to what "they" say.

"What?------- Who's they?"

"Watch out for---------" His voice went silent as if someone had muted him. He slowly dissolved in the darkness and I could see his mouth still moving as if he was still talking to me....

All of a sudden there was this girl that looked a lot like me....

"Who are you?"

"You will have to figure that out by yourself----"

_Dennis's POV_

I don't want to seem desperate but I really want Bennett to come over already so I could see him... I personally think that I am addicted to this person because I consistently want to be around him. Maybe I'll call him.

I picked up the phone and dialed his number and it went straight to voice mail. That's odd he usually picks it up right when I call. Maybe his phone died and he's just waiting for it to get life and come over. Yeah that's it because why would he just stand me up like that. I mean  he sounded a bit shocked when I asked him to stay and he did not hesitate or anything. Just think positive thoughts and just think he is going to come through that door any minute now.

I tried my best to occupy myself so I wouldn't have to think about the time but I was doing a horrible job of it because literally every minute I would check the clock to see how long it has been. I have a problem and I need an intervention..... ._.

A/N

SOOORRRRY THIS IS SOOO LATE AND SHORT!!!! but who knows what will happen next... Oh wait I doooooo. WElll im graduatuating soon and I'm soo excited! anyways hope this was a good one and will continue making more and next time  it will be longer.... Love Ya'lll stay Fabulous!