I'm As Straight As A Rainbow

What is love?

That what I was questioning my whole life. Is love just shared between a man and a woman or is there more to that? The thought of love brings me chills to my bones. I still want to understand the whole concept because I grew up curious and vulnerable.

My parent treat me like their own personal slave. So I plaster a smile on my face as if I enjoy what they say or what they do to me. After every sentence I end it with yes ma'am or yes sir. I never felt that warm fuzzy feeling they discribe on movies.

When I was 11 my parents always worked so I snuck to the skatepark and just sat there with all these thoughts going through my head wondering if there's more to life then my perfect plastic life. Wondering if I could actually feel this so called love. I would look around and always see others enjoying each others acquaintances. Me just laying there rain or sun looking up and day dreaming.

For some reason I look at my parents and see the look of discuss towards each other in their eyes. Like love has been long gone and are together by force. Maybe I have been the one who has destroyed their love for one another when I was born. It has been the same for as long as I could remember. My parents secretly fighting so that I couldn't hear but they didn't know that I understood what was going on. Sure I lived with parents that owned a lot of money but money can't buy happiness... Or love.

I have been homeschooled my whole years I'm supposed to be in 11th grade this year but like every year I end up being stuck at home with plastic parents no friends no known relatives. So basically I'm just by myself most of my days. After a while I got used to the idea being alone in this house. It felt like I kept all my emotions on hold and like I'm just a body for others to use.

One day I was going to my usual spot at the skate park then all of a sudden.....

*BOOOOM*

Everything went black. Felt like its only been seconds when I woke up with a angelic face in front of my eyes. He... Was a boy? Since when was I attracted to guys? Maybe it's just been so long since I've actually seen someone. I think his saying something to me. Why can't I hear him?

"Are you okay? What's your name?" His voice finally faded in.

"Uhm... Yeah what happened?"

"Some assholes threw rocks at you and hit your head and you were knocked out for about ten minutes. I thought you were a goner but its good that you are still alive. After they hit you they ran off like little pussies they are. My names Dennis by the way what's yours?"

"My name?" Ah what's my name? How can I forget my fucking name oh yeah! "My name is Bennett."

"Oh that's cool you look familiar why does it seem like I've seen you before?"

"Well I come and sit here and just lay here when I get tired of being home alone."

"Oh why you home alone?"

"Because my mom and dad work a lot." I said with a shrug.

"OH YEAH! I saw you here before no wonder why you look familiar." He said and his phone buzzed probably his girlfriend or something.

He looked up at me "well I have to go put your number in my phone so I could text you some time?"

I blushed a little and nodded. I punched my number in and waved goodbye. Damn I got a huge head ache can't believe that happened to me I actually had a normal conversation with someone. Just because I got hurt and knocked out I wonder why they threw those rocks at me that fucking hurted like hell.

I sat there a while longer trying to collect what had hapened I just met this guy that I possibly like and he is flawless in my perspective. OHH SHIT I gave him my number because he asked for it. HE WANTS TO TEXT MEEEE! Holy shit I think I may just be a gay boy with out knowing it my whole life because I was isolated by my loving parent that make me their personal slaves. I don't want to go home because I know they are probably there and drunk. My dad tends to get a little aggressive when he had a bit too much to drink and he yells at my mom. He hasn't hit her before I don't recall but if he does I wouldn't know what to do because he has been taking his aggression out on me.

I best be on my way home because they some how notice that I'm gone and get mad at me for being gone and not cleaning up what ever. I am surpisingly tired and want to go to bed that hit must have got me real good hope I won't have to go to the hospital. My parents wouldn't like it and might not let me go to school because they like sucking the happiness out of me over the little things.

_________________________________________

A/N- HELLO MY LOVES! I finally got another book started... I decided my first book was going no where so I deleted it :) anyways hope you all like this book and I'll try to update constantly love y'all <3

And sorry it's so short I'll make the chapters longer :)