35

"Stop moving, for the love of Myra." He prince growled waking Raven up from her trance. She cleared her throat and jerked a little bit more, making him scoff in response.

"I would stop if you'd cease to touch me where you're not supposed to."

"What are you talking about, I'm holding you by the waist so you won't get crushed."

"Oh really? Then what is it that I feel knocking on my stomach?"

The silence that fell, would have been uncomfortable if Raven would have been a normal girl with the right amount of experience. But she had only seen love through animals encounters and had no idea of how a male body worked.

Without any clue, Raven watched the mighty prince of Darkness blush heavily and almost found him charming. He seemed vulnerable and Raven liked more than she thought she would.

"Just stop rubbing all over me." His eyes fixed on his left, far away from Raven.

"I can't. I'm so uncomfortable, the hay is pinching me everywhere." She turned slightly to scratch her should- but he pulled her closer, yanking her still.
"Stop. Or I swear on everything I hold dear that I'll make you."

"You, sir will not have me do anything I don't want to."

Raven was starting to feel her hips heavy and so she leaned on him, holding to his shoulders but the movement made him make a weird sound she had never heard before. Her head snapped.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I told you to stay still. You look like a snake in distress."

"I am in distress. The hay is hitching me like crazy."

His shadow slithered around her back and the spikes of hay were a lost memory. Raven let out a long sight and turn to look at him in bliss. He was using his power to engulf Raven's body so she would be protected
"Better?"

"Oh yes." Raven's mouth shut when she noticed that his eyes had turned so dark she could almost not see the white anymore.

Raven felt a pull at the center of her stomach and bit her lip not to act on her impulse. He was too close, his scent was making her feel weird. But the more she moved, the more he gritted his teeth and the more the knocking became insistent.

"How long does it take to find us? Oh, when I get out of here, I'll have some heads roll on the ground."
"No you will not. They probably didn't even notice. We're well far into the maze. They will come once they understand we're not coming out the other end. It's not their fault, anyway."

"you're right, is yours." His face snapped into Raven's, and he bared his teeth. He was so mad, raven couldn't understand why, he seemed in pain as well.

"I didn't mean to get stuck with you. I'm not enjoying this either. Now, why don't you tell me where it hurts and I will try and ease you."

He almost chocked and eventually shut up. His forehead was still pressed against Raven's, his eyes closed to compose himself.

Raven's fingers move up his neck until she touched the base of his hair and she brushed her thumb over his jawline.

"Raven."

"What? I'm practicing my pose for when they find us."

He let out a long sight and wrapping one arm around her waist, grabbed her wrist moving it away.

"it's already bad enough that they will see us in this very compromising position but luckily for us, we're to be married so it would not be so scandalous. Please don't make things worse and stop fucking touching me. You're making me insane:"
Raven narrowed her eyes genuinely confused.