65

When Raven had collapsed on the bed after her bath, Zed had let her sleep until she had woken up on her own. She was so tried, he couldn't bring himself to disturb her. Raven found him under her, his arms tightly wrapped around her body. His eyes running gently up and down every breath she took in her sleep to see if she was hurting, to make sure he was okay. He had guarded her nap for almost two hours, without feeling the faintest of fatigue.

"Better?" he asked as she moved back, sitting on his lap while their hearts separated from each other making Raven feel a little odd. She stretched and realized, by the way his eyes cringed when he moved up, that he had once again took away her pain while she was asleep.

"Yes." She whispered kissing his nose then caressing his cheek gently. There were so many things he wished to tell him, so many thank you she knew wouldn't be enough to cover what he was doing for her so she simply tried to let it show in her eyes. She stared into his soul, making sure he knew deep inside what she was feeling and that she knew there was no one else for her.

"Stop." He mumbled, barely saying the word. "We have a tea to go to, if you stare at me like that anymore, I'm afraid we will never leave this room."

Raven brushed his hair behind his pointy ears, the same as hers. "I hope you know-"d

"I know." He cut her off leaving a peck over her lips. "I just need time to adjust, but there's no doubt in my heart. Now get dressed, I wish to introduce you to my family."

Raven nodded and let Zed take her to his mother's closet to pick whatever she wished to. She chose a cerulean long dress that left her neck and shoulder exposed, wrapping her body in a heart shaped corset and see trough puffy sleeves that ended with high cuffs.

Zed braided her hair in a loosen braid and pinned it with diamond snowflakes. She absolutely loved it, she looked kinder and less scary with all that color on. Light blue was definitely less harsh on her features.

He clicked his fingers and was immediately in a matching suit. He was so breathtaking; he had to reach and closed her mouth otherwise she would droll all over her new dress.

"You look lovely, little lynx."

Raven took a twirl, having fun for once with what she was wearing. She had never been silly with her dresses but this one was light like a cloud and it felt comfortable like a second skin.

"Those dresses were design by my mother." He started and Raven's eyes were immediately intrigued. Lately he had talked about her but it still was hard so every detail she could get, she would listen as if it was a word by a goddess. "She could weave snow in everything. She loved sewing it into her dresses to make them react to the environment."

She didn't get what he meant until they had walked out and the dress, in the late afternoon light had become glimmering responding to every light that danced closed to Raven.

Zed guided Raven into a small parlor with his hands on her hips, not ad if he was shoving her but simply making sure she knew he was right behind her. she felt safe she didn't mind the harsh look Lena sent her by the head of the table when she noticed the odd aura both were showcasing.

"What." She stopped, glancing at her two siblings that stopped playing with each other.

Raven's eyes sharpen around the older one. He was few years younger than Lena, he had short hair, pitch black and the same eyes as Zed. He was still slender by his teenage years and he stood as soon as he saw Raven, one hand behind his back the other on his heart as he was comically gesturing to the other habitant of that room that stood unbothered under the table playing with what looked like dolls but were...alive? Raven smiled hesitantly to the boy, he was almost taller than she was. He bowed tenderly but Raven rose both of her hands stopping him.