Chapter-3 Date after a long time

Devashree's POV

I went towards Arathrika's wardrobe room to check if she was ready and said "hey triks, get ready fast I'll drop you because I got nothing to do today

I went towards Arathrika's wardrobe room to check if she was ready and said "hey triks, get ready fast I'll drop you because I got nothing to do today." but I was unexpectedly welcomed by a strong death glare and wondered what I have done to deserve this.

She replied "You confirmed my date with that man vedang Damn Kapoor huh?" now I finally understand her behaviour. I replied carelessly squirling my fingers through my curtain bangs, "so what I saw you both made a good chemistry and he was ready too, so where is the problem?"

She was about to talk more but I interrupted her saying, "well well don't you remember your promise?" and she shut her mouth forcefully.

Well she needs to understand that she can't spend her whole life alone sulking with the memories of her past love. She replied back "okay, drop me if you like, but why do you have nothing planned for today? I hardly see you taking a day off from your work."

Her question made me blush a little as I said, "Actually Sid wanted me to take out for a picnic date and he is taking a holiday too."

"That's great dude have fun! waise bhi you guys hardly get time after work for Each other."she stated.

Arathrika is correct because we are too much engaged in our work lives that we hardly get to catch up with one another but Sid always manage to mend the gap like today.

Arathrika's POV

As soon as I and Dvs left for my workplace, her phone rang interrupting our stupid going convo

As soon as I and Dvs left for my workplace, her phone rang interrupting our stupid going convo. She looked at me and I indicated her to pick up the call so she did.

After a minute or two, she dialled another number and talked with the caller ID privately and returned to me stating, "Sid wants me to get ready and he will come to pick me up in no time."
I was completely okay but her eyes apologized to me and soon she further added, "so Vedang is coming to pick you up in like 2 minutes. Byeee!" and she rushes back to to our entrance, smashing the door in front of my face, after giving me a goodbye flying kiss and before I could say anything, I was all deserted.