Part 18:

Aiden's POV:

Luna looks lost in thought, she must be watching Willow, like I was, it unfortunate she won't see them grow up... It's necessary, but even if for I moment, I could convince myself that she doesn't have to go, I'd be enlightened... 

I took a breath in and exhaled as I  sat down. 

12 years ago: 

'I told you, there's nothing else we can do, it's for the best of everyone

'I told you, there's nothing else we can do, it's for the best of everyone. I will fade away eventually... don't miss me!'  She smiled brightly, as if the words didn't piece me like the sharpest of knives.... 

She explained it to me over and over, every day of every week every month of every year..... Tears streaming down my face onto the grass. 'Don't cry Aiden, the greatest sacrifice is when you sacrifice your own happiness for the sake of someone else.'  She said softly wiping my tears away. 'it won't work, my eyes just won't stop, I'm hopeless.' I said. 'Turn this grief into strength and grow out of it into a better person.' She explained putting her hand on my head. 'I believe in you' she said smiling so bright the sun would be jealous....  A ray of sunlight escaped the cover of the leaves of the tree shining right on Luna's hand. 

Back to the present:

Luna's POV: 

I wonder what Aiden is thinking, I'd mind read, but I don't want to pry. This is taking forever...

With Willow and Shizen:

 Shizen's POV:

Riding past the area, we steadily arrived at the paintball grounds, I bent forward and let my horse speed up by loosening the reigns.

Willow's POV: 

We crossed the familiar place 10 minutes ago, yet I can't stop thinking about it. We saw blue balloons in the sky that spelled out " P-A-I-N-T-B-A-L-L " It was the marker we had to follow to get to the paintball area. 

*Slight time skip*

We got to the paintball grounds and saw Ember and Asher waiting slightly far from it. We got to them and deboarded our horses to talk.

 As soon as I got down Ember explained ' Apparently, we have to wait here until the other contestants arrive to start the paintball war. ' We've been waiting forever!'  Asher whined. ' Be quiet! This is going to be fun once we start!' Shizen lectured him, I got impatient waiting for my turn, so Asher would need more patience to wait for so long. ' Look! up here are the paintball grounds! We're just at the border walls!' Ember pointed at showing us. 

'Yes, we can see that Ember' Shizen mentioned

Ember's POV:

Ugh. Shizen is rarely dense, either he's too tired to act like himself, or the weird English breakfast made his thoughts wonky. 

The thought of the food makes me sick

The thought of the food makes me sick... It's genuinely disgusting how people eat this in the morning.... Anyway, I'm going to take my mind off of that and keep my head in the game!

---------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------

This part is over! 

Byeeeeeeeee