𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕪 ℙ𝕥.𝟘𝟚

𝟙𝟠

𝟙𝟠

[𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢]

Changbin had given Hyunjin his sister's therapist business card and told him that the therapist did a good job in guiding his sister into a better person.

Hyunjin took his friend's advice and went there hoping that this therapist could help him with his condition as well.

He entered the room and found it cozy with all the couches, coffee tables, the mugs, and the books that are everywhere.

As he looked towards the room he saw the therapist with her grey sweatshirt and black pants along with the brown boots—Hyunjin actually likes how she kept the colors of her outfit organized, she was already fixed on an armchair drinking from one of her cups.

"Good afternoon Hyunjin, how are you?"

She asked just after the designer took a seat on the couch in front of her and started looking around liking the place decoration.

Hyunjin:“not good if I would be honest”

He said while his focus was on a traditional golden balance on top of the coffee table in front of him, he pulled one of the two plates down With his finger which caused the other plate to go up and his eyes shined more seeing a traditional balance for the first time in his life.

"Okay...why did you take therapy?"

Hyunjin's smile faded out as she asked that question and looked at her with worried eyes.

Hyunjin:“I almost killed myself”

Changbin told him that he has nothing to be scared of when he's in therapy, it is a safe place where he can confess and let out his problems because that is how the therapist is gonna help him.

Her eyes got wide as she heard Hyunjin had the gut to confess about that when she was only getting to know him, his problem may be bigger than Jeongin's.

"Ohh...uhm...not the answer I was looking for but it's all right..."

She shrugged that off not wanting to make Hyunjin uncomfortable with talking about that right away which the designer found odd so he asked.

Hyunjin:“you're not gonna ask me why?”

The therapist shook her head at his question.

"No...not today's session, I want to get to know you first, tell me more about yourself,Hyunjin..."

Why are all the questions she asking are difficult for Hyunjin to answer despite them being simple.

Hyunjin:“I don't know myself either, miss”

The therapist didn't give up and thought of another question she could ask him so she had the ability to look through him.

"How about the things you enjoy? Like a hobby or a job?"