𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚

𝟝𝟙

𝟝𝟙

Chan hates it.

Hates this party that was held for him, he appropriate the hard work the workers put in this party but he never asks for it.

He's known around his company to be that grumpy party pooper guy but for today, he would let that off and enjoy himself since his song that he wrote and produced for a boyband classed top 10.

He tried so hard to put on a smile, the widest fake smile he could ever try since he had a big grudge against the company he worked at for making him wait 5 years to just start producing his own music.

And it was one of the reasons why he hated this party and another reason because the leader of the boyband he's responsible for their music actually gives Chan the bad behavior and ordering him around and pressuring him.

At this rate, he would open a new company under his boyfriend's name and won't have to deal with all of this mess.

He excuses himself for a moment from the party to call his dear lover and ask what he was doing.

He went up toward the company's rooftop as he let up a cigarette and started smoking his stress away.

Even in crowded places like this, he felt suffocated.

He isn't that introverted but knowing about the bad things this company did on his behalf, made him hate this party even more.

Minho:“Channie-hyung?”

His voice was enough to ease his mind and he doesn't need that nicotine stick anymore since he got his boyfriend.

Chan:“I missed you”

He said with an honest and a genuine tone just for the other to start chuckling—the producer closed his eyes with a dumb smile going around his lips.

Anything Minho let out from that mouth either words or a chuckle or a moan is a blessing to the older ears.

Minho(chuckling):“what are you talking about? You just saw me this morning”

He joked for Chan to not hold himself back, he wants him so bad, wants to hold him and cuddle him, wants to kiss him and do him all night but this f*cking party came in after a long day of work and he couldn't refuse not to come because he's the party guy.

Chan:“yeah, but you were asleep and you'll sleep even before I came”

He hates that he should stay overnight or else everyone would be disappointed at him, he left early for work and would stay late for a party thinking it would ease his tiredness but the only way he could ease his tiring day is Minho.

Nothing can't beat him.

Minho:“don't worry hyung, I'll try to stay up all night for you”

Chan felt bad, he knows how much his lover likes to sleep and unlike him who has troubles in sleep but seeing Minho clinging into him while putting his head on top of his chest with soft snores coming out from him is able to make Chan fall asleep with the affection he received from the younger.

Chan:“no lino...you go to sleep baby and I'll try coming a bit early and tuck in with you on the bed”

He heard a little "hmmm" from the other side of the phone before the line got cut.

He stared at his phone then slapped it against his forehead hating how his little phone call moment with his lover comes to an end.

He dragged his feet towards the party again and "tried" to enjoy himself while he could.

After that, Chan found himself taking the subway back to his house clinging into his work bag and leaning his head to the pole with eyes closed only thinking how he would find Minho sleeping when he reaches his house.

But something he never expected the moment he opened the door, a confetti was flying on top of his head.

His eyes got wide looking at the only person he wished to see this whole day...wearing his wide adorable bunny smile while wearing one of Chan's oversized black t-shirts that was reaching his thighs.

Minho:“surprise!!!”

He started clapping but Chan was confused and slow to appreciate this moment and when he realized his situation— he was already situated in their kitchen counter table where Minho was lighting the candles.

Chan:“when did you bought this cake?”

Minho:“I made it for you”

His eyes wide upon hearing those words, he then looks around at the decorations that decorate the house as he felt his heart got swollen by his boyfriend's cuteness.

Chan:“baby you...you made all this for me?”

Minho blushed not wanting to admit it since there's no other person who can do this other than him.

Minho:“no! I made it to the wall behind you...OF COURSE IT IS FOR YOU!!”

He crossed his arms as he shouted then getting coward on looking up at his boyfriend who couldn't stop smiling at him where Minho said “stop looking at me like that” under his mouth flustered on how effects the older have for him.

Chan:“you look tired, did you stay up all night waiting for me?”

He said putting his hand on the others cheeks and caressing the spot under his eyes with thumb, Minho's eyes were so red and that as a result of him getting to yawn so much—he looked so tired and it broke Chan's heart to see him like this.

So he did what he had to do and lifted him up on his shoulders and started walking towards his bedroom.

Minho:“what are you—PUT ME DOWN!! We still haven't celebrated your ranking top10 yet”

He started hitting Chan's back but it was too late for that because he was already pushed down into the mattress where he was cuddled up with the producer.

Chan:“that can wait but now, we both need to sleep, it passed midnight”

Minho blushed narrowing his eyes, holding his boyfriend and clinging into his chest burying his nose into his neck sniffing into his scent then closing his eyes when Chan's arms were wrapped around his waist.

The artist finds himself surrendering to his slumber and soon enough, soft snores were heard and it made Chan assure that Minho is finally asleep in his arms.

He escaped his embrace just to go put the cake -his boyfriend made- inside the fridge before tasting a slice. it tastes better than the cake from his company's party.

He then went back to his room where he slept besides Minho who didn't take time to cling into him again which the older finds so adorable.

Chan:“you are really cute”

He said before kissing his boyfriend in his forehead and closing his eyes as well...trying to sleep in his lover's embrace.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕐𝔸𝔸𝔸𝔸𝕐𝕐😗😗