𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

𝟜𝟡

𝟜𝟡

[𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔]

Once Jisung knew about the talent show from Jeongin, he took this chance to invite his parents to go watch him.

He's firm to make this family sit down and talk, Jeongin has improved from his therapy, which would make it possible for this to work.

He walked towards the Yang's as he rang the doorbell for the father to take the door.

Mr.Yang:“Mr.Jisung? What are you doing here?”

One thing he said once he opened the door was seeing one of his old students he used to teach, that one student was currently his son's friend.

Jisung:“good morning, Mr.Yang...i came here to take you to college”

The teacher looked at Jisung with raised eyebrows, his visit was so sudden and unexpected but what bothered him was going to his son's college.

Mr.Yang:“college?”

He asked titling his head to the side, Jisung chuckled as he kept on with what he came from and continued talking.

Jisung:“there's a talent show that's happening and Jeongin is going to preform”

He said, excited to surprise Jeongin with his parents there, he's planning to make both son and father to make up.

He believes that his plan is going to work since Jeongin respects his father so much.

Mr.Yang:“why would he perform instead of studying?!”

He asked not sure if it was right to say that since he doesn't care about his son's decisions in life, as long as he does it properly and does not get ashamed of what he does.

He loves his son that he's afraid of Jeongin losing himself in this path.

Ms.Yang:“who's at the door honey?”

The lady came with her 5 year old daughter on her hands checking why her husband took so long at the doorstep, just to find Jisung who bowed upon seeing her.

Jisung:“good morning Ms.Yang”

Ryuna clapped her hands and started calling Jisung a prince which caused him to smile at his crush's, little sister.

Ms.Yang:“Jisung? What are you doing here at this hour? Shouldn't you be at college?”

She asked in a worried tone, she cares about this young man as much as she cares about her son since Jisung had spent his days without his parents due to them being overseas all the time, so that didn't stop her from treating him as her son.

Jisung:“today our college held a festival and Jeongin is going to perform after the scandal that got him kicked out from the band”

He repeated what he said earlier to Mr.Yang Who was confused about why Jisung suddenly brought out the scandal.