Chapter 55: He's Here

Sorry for the Delay, it's here. Take care guys. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shido: Hehehehehe. What shitty luck. That's my Kiyo for you. 

Bachira: No way he lost again, haha. Mr. Number 1 in skill but Mr. Last is luck. 

Kiyotaka: ...

Kiyotaka merely rested his head on his right hand, looking completely monotone. 

He alongside Loki, Karasu, Zantetsu, and the others who haven't had a start yet, resided on the bench while Rin, Charles, Nanase, Tokimitsu, and his players started.

Karasu: That spin on the coin was nuts. 

Zantetsu: I can't believe it landed on tails. 

Kiyotaka: It landed on heads...

Karasu: ...

Zantetsu cleared his throat. 

Zantetsu: I knew that. 

Kiyotaka: Clearly you didn't.

Loki: No dabbling from me this time. I was shocked myself. The probability to lose like that is pretty low...with the coin flipping despite coming to a complete stop.

Kiyotaka sighed. 

Kiyotaka: Yes, yes, whatever. At least this time, I'll have more to go on.

Loki: Oh, what makes Barcelona different to Manchester City? 

Kiyotaka: Ryusei. Even if the team was filled with bums, I'd still put my bet on him. As an individual talent, he's already world-level.

Loki: Anyway, I made sure to tell Charles that if he quit midway again like last match, I'd take him out for the entire game. So, he should be well-motivated. Maybe this time, he'll score a hattrick? 

Kiyotaka: Not in 15 minutes.  

Back on the field, Rin walked over to Shido as the two stared intently at one another. 

Rin: Just because your boyfriend isn't here right now doesn't mean you can take it easy. I'm here, and ready to crush you. 

Shido: Big words Mr. 150 million. I guess they're just handing out money to anyone, with you tied with the twerp I fucked up in the first round. You're just the appetizer. Kiyo's the full course meal. 

Rin: Then what was hattrick 'king' Baro then? 

Shido: A pretty fucking good striker with a loaded team. He didn't play against you guys, remember? 

Bachira: Come on, leave Rin alone. We'll have fun when the whistle sounds. 

Otoya, who lingered from behind, appeared and stared at the bench.

Otoya: (I guess Karasu is coming off the bench again. Sad...)

Tokimitsu held his head, shaking from the amount of pressure the situation before them was accumulating. 

Tokimitsu: (I can't screw this up...I can't screw this up...)

Nanase: (Just focus on doing what you did last game...help Rin score!)

The lineup for Barcelona is as follows: