Super Who

No Pov:

After a run-in with the supervillain girls trying to blow up a bridge. Supergirl, aka Kara Danvers, was asleep in her bed until her alarm went off.

Alarm: And in this morning's headline, Superman is at it again-

Before the announcer could continue, Kara smashed it with one fell swoop. She let out an annoyed grunt before she slumped back into bed. Cut to later, where she is walking to school listening to her headphones.

Announcer: And after such a trying ordeal, it was all thanks to Superman that the orphans were saved.

As Kara was walking, more and more ads of Superman kept appearing. It seemed like no matter where she was, Superman was also there. When she eventually made her way to school, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Kara: Finally, a place where I don't have to see his annoying face-

Just as she said that a delivery boy shoves a newspaper into Kara's face. She takes it off and reads it, growling in frustration before dropping it on the floor, revealing it to be an article about Superman. She stomps on it, causing the ground to crack, and walks inside. The scene cuts to inside the Daily Planetoid, the center for the school library. Where the editor-in-chief, Lois Lane is hard at work on her new story. 

(A/N: As much as I like her character

(A/N: As much as I like her character. I won't be putting her in the harem. She seems very goal oriented and would most likely have no time for romance until after she's a reporter for the Daily Planet)

Lois: Olsen! Where's my art? Layout's in five! Cruz! ETA on the Enviro-Beat column? Gimme words!

Jessica: Almost done, Lois!

Olsen hands Lois a picture.

Lois: Say, that's swell Olsen.

She continues to type on her laptop when Kara closes it, surprisingly not breaking the laptop.

Lois: What's buzzin', cousin?

Kara: Why are you printing stuff about him (Presents the newspaper she stepped on to Lois) in the school paper?

Lois: What's eatin' you, Danvers? That's a legitimate story and I'm a legitimate reporter. Got it? Now who's got a pencil?

Kara: (Closes the laptop again) There are way more important stories out there than Superman.

Jessica: She's right. I've got a lead on some terrible chemical dumping.

Kara: What if I told you there was another hero out there, hmm? A better hero, with all the same powers as Superman but even awesomer.

Lois: I like your potatoes, Danvers, but where's the meat? What other hero's gonna get me an internship at the Daily Planet?

Kara: Ever heard of Supergirl?