Eight

Nova's POV:

It was the day of the tournament we've been training for months I just want Johnny to prove to everyone that he is the best. Especially to kreese.

Me: "You ready?"

Johnny: "Ready."

Me: "Good luck babe go kick all their asses. Not like you need good luck though I know you'll dominate the competition."

I give him a quick kiss and went to sit with his mom to cheer him on. He dominated everyone who stood in his way until it came to Larusso.

Me: "Hey that was a illegal kick!!!"

I shouted Daniel shouldn't have won the competition but kreese didn't see it that way after the competition we were all in the parking lot and kreese started to choke Johnny I panicked and couldn't think of any of my karate moves so I just bit Kreese's arm.

Me: "Keep your hands off him."

Johnny: "Cmon nova let's go home."

We went home and Johnny threw his trophy in the trash I sat on the bed and looked at him.

Me: "If it's any consolation you're the real winner in my eyes."

Johnny: "I'm going to go with you."

Me: "What?"

Johnny: "Mexico I'll go with you there's nothing here for me anymore."

Me: "Johnny you don't have to I'll come visit and you can come visit."

Johnny: "I want to go with you."

Me: "Ok."

I get up and hug him.

Me: "Fuck Larusso."

Johnny: "Fuck Larusso."

Me: "Are you sure you want to come with me?"

Johnny: "Yeah I'm sure."

Me: "Ok let's go to Mexico!"

A few weeks passed by and suddenly we were on a plane to Mexico it was really happening I'm going to my dream school with the love of my life.

Johnny: "This dorm is huge. Do you have a roommate?"

Me: "Nope I requested a couples dorm incase you came with me so this is all ours."

Johnny: "Sweet."

Me: "Just say the word and I can fly you back to the valley."

Johnny: "Baby I want to be where you are."

Me: "Ok me too."

I smile and hug him.

Me: "And we can have as much sex as we want without worrying about someone walking in on us."

Johnny: "Oh yeah? Let's start now."

We get on the bed and start making passionate love to each other all night long.

•••Four years later•••

The year was 1988 Johnny and I were 22 years old I had a week left of my senior year of college. We'd go back to the valley to see his mom and stepdad for holidays but now we were faced with the decision of moving back permanently or going somewhere else. Johnny has been asking me to marry him since my sophomore year of college I kept telling him to wait till I graduated I walked back to my to my dorm with my friend Lauren and walked in to my dorm with rose petals and candles everywhere.

Me: "Johnny?"

Johnny: "Come find me!"

Me: "The dorm isn't that big ya dork."

I go to our bedroom and find him dressed in a tuxedo down on one knee.

Johnny: "Let me talk before you say anything."

Me: "Ok."

Johnny: "I know you have a week left of school but I can't wait anymore nova I love you I want you to be my wife Nova Yael Monroe will you marry me?"

I tear up and just hug him.

Me: "Yes but since I'm taking your last name I want to change my name."

Johnny: "To what?"

Me: "Taylor."

Johnny: "Taylor Lawrence I like it."

Me: "I'm glad you do."

I graduated the top of my class and Johnny and I decided we would move back to the valley we had a very small intimate marriage ceremony. It wasn't much but I didn't care I was officially Taylor Lawrence I didn't give myself a middle name I just no longer wanted to be associated with my past life. I have no idea where my sister is when Johnny and I moved back into his parents place they no longer lived next door. I just hope wherever she is I hope she's ok.

Johnny: "Hello Mrs. Lawrence."

Me: "Hello Mr. Lawrence."

Johnny: "I'll never get tired of saying that."

Me: "You're so silly."

Johnny: "I just love you."

Me: "I love you more."

Johnny: "Impossible."

Me: "But it isn't. Anyways what did you think of the apartment we looked at today?"

Johnny: "I don't care where we live as long as we have each other."

Me: "Well I think it's the best one we looked at so we should get it."

Johnny: "Let's do it."

We shortly after moved into the apartment and I started going to work full time with the hope that Johnny and I could get a better home in the future. Johnny became a contractor and started working on homes in the valley. We may have not had the nicest home but we had each other and that's all I cared about we were happy and nothing else mattered. Don't worry this isn't the end of our story yet! Stay tuned :))))