💫CH:2

IN SUNRISE ENTERPRISES

"What the hell is this Kabir? I gave you Whole two fucking Days, and you get me this SHIT" A woman in her late twenties shouted at her Empolye, 

" I am sorry mam, I Will get this d..done by tomorrow" the employee replied with a trembling voice,

"Better be done by tomorrow, otherwise it will be your last day Mr. Gupta," she threatened him in a calm voice this time.

The employee left and she started doing her work.

The Phone Rang in a soft ring tone, she looked at the screen to see who called her and pick the phone 

" Vanya, when will you come home it's almost lunch time DEAR?" A woman in a sweet voice asked her.

" yes Mom, I will be there in 30 min," Vanya said in a sweet voice and smiling face and ended the call.

VANYA RAJPUT

Vanya Rajput is the only daughter in her whole Rajput and Shekhawats (Vanya's mother's side) family. she is the most pampered one in her family (the privilege of being the only daughter)

Vanya runs her own started company" sunrises enterprise" a company of perfumes and fragrances. 

          She is Beautiful as a fairy, kind-hearted to her family, she loves her family more than herself, but she also has the other side which no one in her family knows about...

As rich she is also a member of the biggest underground Mafia groups in the world.

Her only mission is to destroy her Rival company " Sinclare Global Enterprises" particularly the owner "Mr. Viraj Singhania"

RUTHLESS, MERCILESS,SAVAGE,COLD HEARTED,DANGEROUS all this words are made for her..

WAITT FOR NEXT CHAPTER...